Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Trouble in Lincoln? Probably Not!

They aren't fans like us, because they use our football club as an excuse to fight. If they want to fight they can find legal methods of doing so, they don't have to sully the reputation of Leicester fans. I know it's popular to have a go at people for saying certain folk are not real fans, but frankly those people aren't. They are just thugs.

Some people use our football club as an excuse to get drunk, some people use our football club as an excuse to sing songs, some people use our football club as an excuse to shout and swear at complete strangers wearing different coloured clothing. The list goes on.

They are fans. They might well be dickheads too but they are still fans. Just because someone doesn't behave the same way I or you do doesn't make them more or less of a fan.

Now anyway - a reoccuring question in this thread that hasn't yet been answered, what and where is the source of any trouble today? Is there even any?

My friend who works in Lincoln says there's police everywhere. Not sure of any trouble though.

Some people use our football club as an excuse to get drunk, some people use our football club as an excuse to sing songs, some people use our football club as an excuse to shout and swear at complete strangers wearing different coloured clothing. The list goes on.

They are fans. They might well be dickheads too but they are still fans.

Not if they are doing things that are damaging the reputation of the club and don't care about it. Not if they are breaking the law as 'Leicester fans'. They damage the reputation of the club, I wouldn't call them supporters myself. What they are doing isn't helping the club at all, it's damaging it, that's not my definition of a fan. Getting drunk, shouting, swearing and singing aren't really comparable.

I assume those trying to justify this won't complain when, in the future, they can't get tickets due to a reduced allocation as a result of our so-called 'reputation'.

This is so pointless, really dislike idiots like this.

Just because it's a local game against Lincoln and it's on a Saturday and they ain't at college doing there Level 1 courses, they go and cause trouble.

Stupid pathetic chavs they are, yes they are fans but fans who like to cause trouble like someone else said.

Doubt a match like Luton v Watford would get this much trouble.

Just because it's a local game against Lincoln and it's on a Saturday and they ain't at college doing there Level 1 courses, they go and cause trouble.

Stupid pathetic chavs they are, yes they are fans but fans who like to cause trouble like someone else said.

It would if there was hardly any police about, like with this match.

Guest MattP

Doubt a match like Luton v Watford would get this much trouble. :unsure:

I'll be well pissed off if we get reduced ticket allocation because of these so called fans. I've seen first hand how they behave and most don't see the whole game before they are either ejected or leave early to go back to the pub.

Really?

They hate each other. Kicked off on the pitch in a cup match a few years ago!

Really?

They hate each other. Kicked off on the pitch in a cup match a few years ago!

I was actually pondering whether to put that line tbh.

Still though no need for trouble, at a pre season friendly we have much bigger rivalries aswell with Coventry etc...

Just chavs on a free day off, probably most of them from the L1 block.

I was actually pondering whether to put that line tbh.

Still though no need for trouble, at a pre season friendly we have much bigger rivalries aswell with Coventry etc...

Just chavs on a free day off, probably most of them from the L1 block.

Bit sweeping. Not everyone in L1 is a chav, including me!

Archived