Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Prem eyes on Foxes starlet

It's made today's Rumour Mill in the Guardian if that's anything to go by. Which it isn't.

"Liam Moore has made just five appearances for Leicester City, four of them this month, but already he has had scouts from Manchester United, Everton, Sunderland and Tottenham watching him. Sir Alex Ferguson is expected to make the first move for the defender after having watched Michael Carrick's attempts to mark Marouane Fellaini."

Stuart Pearce was at the Peterborough game according to a friend of mine, could have been looking at Moore, and others, but that could have alerted a few others. Hopefully it's all agent talk to get him a new contract because I think he's got a tremendously bright future here if we can keep him fit.

surely the club will know if theres genuine interest or not, so all this talk about agents trying to get better deals doesnt ring true....plus I would hope the club had the balls to say well if you dont like the current deal bye bye!!!...

I genuinely cannot believe this! lol

1) He's not guaranteed a starting place, we just have a lot of injuries.

2) He's a right back!

I don't get this, has he even looked that "special", decent maybe? Is he even a CB by choice?

It's difficult to just dismiss it as bullshit when there are so many reports, the ManU one with Fergie being desperate and looking for someone that could have prevented Fellaini's header, ha! He may have some potential but ready to slip straight into a desperate PL team I think not.

he is a Centre half, much like Stearman for us and Martin Kelly at Liverpool, because he's quick he's playing right back to get game time but will be a CB eventually

because I believe they have no intention of striking a deal this window...

Heitinga will probably leave in January.

So a move in January could happen potentially?, anything in Man U's interest in the player or is that paper talk?

Can't believe that some of you actually think he's worth anywhere near £3-5M. Not a chance that this is actually going to happen, he has looked pretty decent but that's all, I imagine he'll get a nice new contract and that's it.

Can't believe that some of you actually think he's worth anywhere near £3-5M. Not a chance that this is actually going to happen, he has looked pretty decent but that's all, I imagine he'll get a nice new contract and that's it.

Why not?

You would get 2.5 - 3 million for him easily. With add ons...don't think he worth that tho.

He's in the last year of his contract and has made less than 10 senior appearances for us. There is no way we'll get that amount. The fact is that if Man Utd wanted him, Liam Moore himself would be crazy not to go there so whatever they bid, we would accept as it would be pointless trying to stand in his way. I would guess that the max they would bid is £1m cash or £500k + a fringe player.

Archived