Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Prem eyes on Foxes starlet

Well he certainly has potential no doubt about that and with better quality players and coaches he could shine, Man U picked up Powell for 6m and he only played League 2 footie, Liam Moore has played very well in the championship so far, he won't be first choice their but will be another defensive option.

I've read that scouts from Manchester United, Everton, Tottenham and Sunderland have been watching him. I personally wouldn't accept anything less than £5million, he's looked solid since coming into the team and can only get better.

I don't get this, has he even looked that "special", decent maybe? Is he even a CB by choice?

It's difficult to just dismiss it as bullshit when there are so many reports, the ManU one with Fergie being desperate and looking for someone that could have prevented Fellaini's header, ha! He may have some potential but ready to slip straight into a desperate PL team I think not.

Think your right, am airing (hoping) in the side of BS though .

The fact the his favoured position is right back but hasn't looked out of place as a centre back speaks volumes for Liam.

It is more likely that a youngster starting a season in a high spending, promotion favourite squad has led to a number of sides taking a look or 'scouting' as it was previously known. As a consequence journalists have added 2 + 2 together and come up with whichever answer was easiest for them to make into a story, albeit a rather dull and uninteresting one.

That being said, you should never dismiss the stupidity of football when it comes to handing out borrowed money, as we have witnessed first hand in recent times.

The richest clubs in the land clambering over each other to sign our best young prospect for years... cue Nigel and the board to sell him for £5 and a packet of crisps!

If Top wants to run this club as a profitable business he needs to invest less in offering the paying public hog roast on match days, and spend a few quid on someone who can actually negotiate a good deal when buying and selling players.

I like most was probably a bit worried when he was starting against Peterborough,yet what i saw was a kid with a lot of potential.

Apparently the West stand was full of scouts against Sunderland probably looking at Marshall,Beckford amongst others,yet this kid caught the eye.

Its no surprise to me now that the word has got around about our young prospect.

Not so long back i remember the birch raving about Mattock,and i just could not see what all the fuss was about,yet Moore is different he looks like a player that could make it to the top.

Some of the figures being branded about in this thread are ridiculous.

I'm incline to think it's a ridiculous topic so ridiculous figures.

(Cue egg on face in 4 days time!)

Don't sell him!! Would love us to go up with a local lad in the team. He's looked good and if nothing else he's our back up RB. Moving to the prem would guarantee no first team footy for him for some time.

something about it reminds me of the wayne rooney thing regards new contracts and all that.

I dont doubt Liam's quality at all, just if there was any sense then he'd say for a good few more years as he'll be more likely to play here than at a premier league team.

Archived