Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

First world problems - whats yours?

I can see that you two repped each other, that is the cyber equivalent of 69ing.

****s

He deserved rep for beating me to it!! If he wanted to cyber suck me off then at least there's some love in foxestalk for a change!!

Just waiting for Daggers to join your Ménage à trois.

Another first world problem, rep whores... :mad:

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. :whistle:

Daggers is lovely and all his posts deserve at least one rep point. :ph34r:

Worse yet

When someone gets a rep point for a post that is so badly written as to be incomprehensible. Seen it so many times, even multiple rep points.

Having the option to shop (or not) in Primark and buying really cheap clothes and not be paid pence to make clothes for them!

:unsure:

When you try and be nice to someone on a friendly internet forum by giving them a rep point and a captain comes along and insinuates you are cybergay

You bloody repped him, I can see who you rep Trav!!!

lol lol

One hole on my belt is too loose, but the next one along is too tight. :(

Thinking people are going to take what you said and turn it into a sexual innuendo. :cry:

I've got a similar problem with my hi fi. The lowest volume setting is way too quiet, and the next one up is way too loud late at night/early in the morning. When people are trying to sleep, there's nothing in between practically silent and foghorn.

Forgetting to bring your iPod/ smartphone or other gadget into the toilet while you are taking a shit.

Leaving your smart phone on the cistern while washing your hands after a game of angry birds during your morning constitutional, forgetting you left it there asking your housemate to ring it, repeatedly, while you search high and low for it, causing it to vibrate and work its way to the edge of the cistern when you hear it vibrating against porcelain and twig where it is. Open the bathroom door to see it vibrate off the edge and plop in to the bowl.

Archived