Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

First world problems - whats yours?

Guest MattP

Finding a great picture calling someone a cvnt and having nobody online being a cvnt to use it on.

That can't be the case on here. :ph34r:

Another one, the cheaper weekend upgrade to first class being removed from the train system, you realise what a nuisance cattle class is again now.

That can't be the case on here. :ph34r:

Another one, the cheaper weekend upgrade to first class being removed from the train system, you realise what a nuisance cattle class is again now.

Rivers of tears are spilling into the sea of apathy on this one. :ph34r:

Based on that comment Cap'n might have an applicable and appropriate post to attach his picture to.

Guest MattP

Rivers of tears are spilling into the sea of apathy on this one. :ph34r:

Based on that comment Cap'n might have an applicable and appropriate post to attach his picture to.

It's fairly tolerable on weekdays, weekends on trains generally brings out the biggest bunch of oafs humanity has, hence the cheap upgrade for people who wanted to get out of it.

I swear I saw a guy walking out the toilet with a Belt and a Cooking Up Spoon a few weeks ago. :frantics:

It's fairly tolerable on weekdays, weekends on trains generally brings out the biggest bunch of oafs humanity has, hence the cheap upgrade for people who wanted to get out of it.

I swear I saw a guy walking out the toilet with a Belt and a Cooking Up Spoon a few weeks ago. :frantics:

Probably just needed something to break up the lumps of a particularly stubborn offering to the toilet gods. You always see the worst in people.

Clearly was constipated, had to take the belt off to make room, and well the spoon was to help get the stubborn blockage on its way. Who hasn't been there. Nothing worse than sitting on a metre of stool on a crowded train. :ph34r:

Having an argument with my gf, Because she rang me 4 times and every time i couldn't hear her! I then realised i'd left my bluetooth on in the car.

Damn bluetooth, why can't you switch off when i go in the house!

Archived