Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

First world problems - whats yours?

Guest BlueBrett
royal tits are so unimpressive these days

True but royal arses have improved dramatically. Not sure I would have wanted to see Princess Die's rack in the cold light of day either to be fair

Seems the best place for this:

milkymilky.jpg

Although you can almost double the price for the UK Market, more or less the same in pounds as in dollars.

Posting a photo that didn't work :unsure:

Will try again:

post-9839-0-67637500-1347637154_thumb.jp

Or is it working now? Can anyone see the pic in my original post?

Marie Antoinette had champagne glasses moulded out of hers. At least KM's would be slightly more economical in these trying times.

:D

According to some highly regarded academic sources ( me) she had nice baps and buns and didn't mind anyone having a little taste of them if the din't have any bread .

In a restaurant and wanting both the Lamb Shank and T-Bone but not being able to order both as it makes you look like a right greedy bastard.

Falling in love with someone who's 3000 miles away. lol

Oh dear you got it bad haven't you.

Not quite as love struck as you, but just typical of my luck, been living in Hertford for 4 months, contract has been cut short, so moving out, but got a new contract starting immediately afterwards, for a decent increase in daily rate and a chance to work in either North America, or Northern Europe, so I'm not going to be around much so what happens...

I meet 2 really hot girls in the space of 2 days, basically on my leaving dos, and in 2 weeks I'm leaving the country.

Typical, I've been 6 months single without a sniff and as soon as I'm leaving they start throwing themselves at me.

Still it was a good weekend.

Orange might have stuffed up my iPhone 5 order. This might mean a potentially horrible delay of weeks before I upgrade my perfectly capable phone to a new shinier one. Woe is me. It really is.

Don't forget to buy the adaptor, so it is still compatible with all of your current iphone extras.

Archived