Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

First world problems - whats yours?

When someone posts a picture as a post and you have no idea what it is because it is blocked at work, then when you check why it is blocked and it is because it is sexually explicit you get even more disappointed, so you wait until you get home to check it and find that it is not at all sexually explicit, and is a bit dull really.

(Ozwin I'm looking at you, don't let me down)

When someone posts a picture as a post and you have no idea what it is because it is blocked at work, then when you check why it is blocked and it is because it is sexually explicit you get even more disappointed, so you wait until you get home to check it and find that it is not at all sexually explicit, and is a bit dull really.

(Ozwin I'm looking at you, don't let me down)

it's just a picture of a woman crying because she can't close her wallet because there's too much money in it

so don't rush home :)

Nope it just brings up a message saying which one do you want to cancel, but with nobody watching TV to respond to it, it does nothing.

No, it does it a minute before it starts recording and then goes to one of them when it starts

Its just to make sure if you would rather watch what is on than record one of the shows.

Ive got one, I know

Whether to go out to oz next year to see my brother, or to go to san marino away in march. Tough choice actually

Whether to go out to oz next year to see my brother, or to go to san marino away in march. Tough choice actually

Get that stutter sorted out first :)

Archived