Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Thank-god I decided not to go tonight.

Don't think i'll be going Saturday either...Wow my season ticket is looking a waste of money at this very moment, I missed loads of games last season because I couldn't be bothered towards the end of the season, I wasn't going to renew for this season but got talked round to 'give it one more season'...Oh dear.

So even though I have my own opinion based on my own observations, which I think you'll agree are generally reasoned, cohesive and sound inasmuch as they are not the rumblings of a madman, I'm stubborn because I won't

abandon my own position and opinion just because you and others think otherwise? That

doesn't sound stubborn.

Nobody's asking you to abandon them; variety is the spice of life etc.

You just haven't even tried to acknowledge the positives..,did you go to either of our away games?

Football is a low-scoring game - as such it opens itself up to the possibility of the better side not winning, but more often than not they will.

Our start is anything but ideal but we're playing good stuff (maybe not tonight). Don't you think it's a bit early to be jumping to conclusions about things that must be changed?

I protect Pearson, everyone knows that, but we are loosing to Burton. Ok, QPR lost to Port Vale and got promoted in the same season, but we are not QPR. Some of the players are not good enough, and one's just gone off; Gallagher off. Not good enough I'm afraid.

Archived