Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

No New Player In Before The Window Closes - BBC R.Leic.

Leicester City today confirmed that they (DO NOT) expect any new transfers into the club before the current transfer window closes...... :P

Radio Leic news & Sport 5pm thursday.

Yep, Stringer's been Tweeting that since the weekend interview with NP

I'd expect us to do some loan moves though before the loan window closes

Did anyone hear Pearson? lol lol

He said he won't comment but Stringer said "players in" and Pearson goes "Ive just said no comment".. Stringer says "what about players leaving, such as Paul Gallagher" and Pearson replied "I've just said no comment". Really angry!

Leicester City today confirmed that they (DO NOT) expect any new transfers into the club before the current transfer window closes...... :P

Radio Leic news & Sport 5pm thursday.

Can't clubs still get players in on loan outside the transfer window - or is that just emergency loans? Maybe the club statement relates only to permanent deals. Grasping at straws now.

Did anyone hear Pearson? lol lol

He said he won't comment but Stringer said "players in" and Pearson goes "Ive just said no comment".. Stringer says "what about players leaving, such as Paul Gallagher" and Pearson replied "I've just said no comment". Really angry!

So does that say he won't be bringing in anymore players?

No it doesn't, you know what Pearson is like he says very little, he is not Alan Pardew who is keen to say if he wants to do business or not.

RE- interview:5.35 radio Leicester on transfers with Stringer>>>

Fvckin Pearson is the biggest ignorant cvunt going.........Don't like the fvckin man at all!!!

Getting angry with a small time radio journo who won't get the message and keeps asking the same question he has already stated he won't answer is hardly ignorant!!!

Getting angry with a small time radio journo who won't get the message and keeps asking the same question he has already stated he won't answer is hardly ignorant!!!

Stringer's doing his frigging job, he's not there to arse lick Pearson, he's there to ask questions that fans might want the answer to.

RE- interview:5.35 radio Leicester on transfers with Stringer>>>

Fvckin Pearson is the biggest ignorant cvunt going.........Don't like the fvckin man at all!!!

Why are people so concerned with the way he comes across in interviews? I couldn't give a **** if he's dour and defensive in interviews. So is Fergie, so is Mancini*. What does it matter?

* Before anyone says it, I'm comparing their media personas not their management skills.

Why are people so concerned with the way he comes across in interviews? I couldn't give a **** if he's dour and defensive in interviews. So is Fergie, so is Mancini*. What does it matter?

* Before anyone says it, I'm comparing their media personas not their management skills.

I wouldnt care either...if we had just won the premiership.

Archived