Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

No New Player In Before The Window Closes - BBC R.Leic.

Stringer's doing his frigging job, he's not there to arse lick Pearson, he's there to ask questions that fans might want the answer to.

Pearson has no obligation to answer Stringer's question though, and if he doesn't want to provide an answer then he should get the message and stop pushing.

So does that say he won't be bringing in anymore players?

No it doesn't, you know what Pearson is like he says very little, he is not Alan Pardew who is keen to say if he wants to do business or not.

No it doesn't, but did I say that? No. I was just highlighting his tone of voice.

I wouldnt care either...if we had just won the premiership.

I was making the point that ultimately a manager's demeanour in interviews means absolutely nothing. Just thought I'd clarify that as you don't appear to have understood what I said.

Pearson has no obligation to answer Stringer's question though, and if he doesn't want to provide an answer then he should get the message and stop pushing.

Of course Pearson doesn't have to answer, but that makes it all the more important that Stringer asserts himself, or else he'd get nothing at all out of him.

I think he does a decent job dealing with a difficult character.

Getting angry with a small time radio journo who won't get the message and keeps asking the same question he has already stated he won't answer is hardly ignorant!!!

This

Np is dour and bland when it comes to pr, so what. We all know he plays his cards close to his chest we all know stringer can be persistent....

No it doesn't, but did I say that? No. I was just highlighting his tone of voice.

Wasn't aiming it at you, it's just because you said about what Pearson said so I quoted it, when the thread maker said no new players when Pearson didn't say anything along those lines.

Pearson comes across as a mealy mouthed, ignorant cvnt when he is being interviewed, that is known throughout football. Always got a fvckin chip on his shoulder, I don't think he can handle big time players, which is why he will (NEVER) manager Leicester City in the Premiership. Hateful person.

Wasn't aiming it at you, it's just because you said about what Pearson said so I quoted it, when the thread maker said no new players when Pearson didn't say anything along those lines.

Ohh, sorry :blush:

I see what you mean.

I basically thought the same anyway, he never gives anything away, and rightly so.

Pearson comes across as a mealy mouthed, ignorant cvnt when he is being interviewed, that is known throughout football. Always got a fvckin chip on his shoulder, I don't think he can handle big time players, which is why he will (NEVER) manager Leicester City in the Premiership. Hateful person.

What makes you think he can't handle 'big time' players and what makes you think that the way he presents himself in the media is the same as he does behind the scenes?

What makes you think he can't handle 'big time' players and what makes you think that the way he presents himself in the media is the same as he does behind the scenes?

Because most "Big time" player's from the Premiership come, (along with there extra talent) with big egos. Pearson would not have the first idea how to handle guy's like that. That should is very obvious to anybody who has watched his management style. He can get away with it at this level, it might even be helpful to us in getting out of this league. But he would come unstuck BIG TIME if he tried that shit at Premier League level.

Listen he has got it all on to keep his job here at Leicester. I can't wait for the grumpy cvnt to get interviewed on sky if we lose on Saturday...... :w00t:

No new signings and we can kiss goodbye to promotion especially when other clubs are bringing in:-

Blackburn: Jordan Rhodes

Bolton : Jay Spearing

Cardiff : Craig Noone

Nottm Forest : Henri Lansbury

All quality players who will enhance their clubs terrifically.

To be fair Pearson brought in Marshall, Drinkwater and Morgan in Jan, all players who have enhanced our chances this year, along with Knockaert, Vardy, De Laet, James, Whitbread and Futacs in the Summer - you don't have to do all of your business on the last day.

No new signings and we can kiss goodbye to promotion especially when other clubs are bringing in:-

Blackburn: Jordan Rhodes

Bolton : Jay Spearing

Cardiff : Craig Noone

Nottm Forest : Henri Lansbury

All quality players who will enhance their clubs terrifically.

Blackburn; Jordan Rhodes - Risky, £8m on a player unproven above League One? Fair play if it pays off, Recently relegated, expected to do ok in the league - Not a great team but ok.

Bolton; Jay Spearing - I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't want him here - Got a good team, I predicted them for promotion pre-season anyway, Jay Spearing will add something to the team but wouldn't be make or break factor to them going up or not.

Cardiff; Craig Noone - I wouldn't be too fussed about him tbh and Cardiff's team have seriously deteriored over the last couple of seasons.

Nottingham Forest; Henri Lansbury - Good player, wouldn't mind him here but won't add much to Forest as a team.

1 player doesn't make a team, they can add something to a team but 1 player wouldn't make or break a successful season, thing is that goes for us aswell and we certainly need more than 1 player to make a decent team.

The issue with Pearson's media persona is that it is counterproductive.

People are quite right that he can be as miserable as he wishes whilst we are successful, it is during leaner times however that he will need some element of media savvy to placate supporters. I'm not advocating that he becomes like Barry Fry but some humility and a modicum of conviviality wouldn't go amiss.

The questions he was asked tonight were not particularly tricky nor controversial.

The issue with Pearson's media persona is that it is counterproductive.

People are quite right that he can be as miserable as he wishes whilst we are successful, it is during leaner times however that he will need some element of media savvy to placate supporters. I'm not advocating that he becomes like Barry Fry but some humility and a modicum of conviviality wouldn't go amiss.

The questions he was asked tonight were not particularly tricky nor controversial.

No they weren't, so why come over as ill tempered ignorant twat.

Anyway I hope we win on Saturday, just might see him crack a SMILE... :jawdrop::pearson::jawdrop:

Archived