Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EcclesallOwl

Gallagher

:huh:

It's not really that surprising that he's not being positive about Leicester considering how crappy our fans have treated him. Not really directed at you, just saying it's hardly surprising that he doesn't want to be here anymore.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/958690

Sounds from that like he won't be back. Every time he's asked about Leicester he doesn't sound too positive.

Wont move and that's a problem at Leicester.

Says he has 'Good Relations' with the manager and 'people' at Leicester but wont go into why it wont happen for him again here... = The Fans

This bloke, like so many pro footballers these days has a hugely overblown opinion of himself and his own ability, and is always looking to lay the blame for any issue and some else's door.

Wont move and that's a problem at Leicester.

Says he has 'Good Relations' with the manager and 'people' at Leicester but wont go into why it wont happen for him again here... = The Fans

This bloke, like so many pro footballers these days has a hugely overblown opinion of himself and his own ability, and is always looking to lay the blame for any issue and some else's door.

Or maybe he just doesn't feel like playing for fans who boo him before he goes on the pitch...

So he said the location here was an issue? He has money, get a fvcking house here! Jesus Christ!

And from that interview when he said if he has a future he didn't really say much, and he said he was unhappy not to get a game in 2 weeks... Clearly threw his toys out the pram.

Plus we gave him a chance against Burton and he was dire.

Glad he's gone, we don't need him here. Thinks he's one of our best players when in fact, he's shit.

So he said the location here was an issue? He has money, get a fvcking house here! Jesus Christ!

And from that interview when he said if he has a future he didn't really say much, and he said he was unhappy not to get a game in 2 weeks... Clearly threw his toys out the pram.

Plus we gave him a chance against Burton and he was dire.

Glad he's gone, we don't need him here. Thinks he's one of our best players when in fact, he's shit.

Same with Danns, yet he's had plenty of support, despite Gallagher contributing far more than Danns has done for the club.

Thinks he's one of our best players when in fact, he's shit.

There are other factors in play when it comes to moving here, you don't know what the circumstances are, maybe his wife doesn't want to move, or he wants to be around his family, especially I imagine given what's happened to him in the last year.

I'd love to see what evidence you have for him thinking he's one of our best players. Don't remember him saying it, or ever really coming across as thinking it.

Not really shit though is he. He's clearly got talent. I'm not saying he's our best player because he isn't, far from it. But to call him shit is idiotic.

He has an over inflated ego of himself imo, he thinks he is Beckham roaming down the wing he isn't at all the fact that he his squad number from 7 to 17 says it all really a bit part player and not a first team player for us anymore, a player we could do with out in the camp and the fact that NP doesn't deem him good enough makes my mind up.

He has an over inflated ego of himself imo, he thinks he is Beckham roaming down the wing he isn't at all.

What makes you think he has an inflated ego?

Sounds like a whole load of bullshit to me, but if you've got anything to back it up with that'd be interesting.

What makes you think he has an inflated ego?

Sounds like a whole load of bullshit to me, but if you've got anything to back it up with that'd be interesting.

The fact he thinks he should be starting games here gives it away doesn't it?, NP isn't starting him because he isn't good enough, his opinion that he thinks he should be in the team isn't warranted by poor performances time and time again over the past 2 seasons.

Don't players realize they have to work to get into the team?

He has an over inflated ego of himself imo, he thinks he is Beckham roaming down the wing he isn't at all the fact that he his squad number from 7 to 17 says it all really a bit part player and not a first team player for us anymore, a player we could do with out in the camp and the fact that NP doesn't deem him good enough makes my mind up.

Well, not really. Nugent has stayed at 35, is he not a first-team player?

The fact he thinks he should be starting games here gives it away doesn't it?, NP isn't starting him because he isn't good enough, his opinion that he thinks he should be in the team isn't warranted by poor performances time and time again over the past 2 seasons.

When did he say that then?

Maybe you should listen again.

Don't players realize they have to work to get into the team?

It's an absolute disgrace he wants to play football games isn't it....

Yes, in that season that ended in glorious FAILURE he was a willing participant, as long as he never has to challenge anyone or get back to defend or take a corner (which he insisted on taking every single one!) with which he has rarely, if ever, beaten the first man

If we finish second in the Premiership next season, is that glorious FAILURE because we didn't win the title?

It's saying things like that which make people think you're taking the piss.

The point about his corners never beating the first man is firstly ludicrous, and secondly I don't think any of Marshall's corners beat te first man against Blackpool but that doesn't mean he didn't contribute did it?

If you want to be taken seriously stop talking crazy.

What does that even mean? 'roaming down the wing' lol

Explain yourself.

What does that even mean? 'roaming down the wing' lol

Explain yourself.

He thinks he is the dog's bollocks when in fact he is a mediocre championship player that is how I perceive it anyway. I may be wrong and he is the nicest guy and tries his best but for me he isn't good enough for us and the fact we are willing to loan him out to a league one club says it all, didn't we try to get rid in the summer transfer window to no avail and no one wanted him thank heavens Sheff Utd took him.

He thinks he is the dog's bollocks when in fact he is a mediocre championship player that is how I perceive it anyway.

No evidence at all and as now I assume you've listened again and found that he didn't in fact say he deserves to be starting games for us, feel free to stop with this, 'Gally has an inflated ego' rubbish.

Archived