Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Konchesky

For me he is best left back we have had for years you obviously don't understand there is more to football than tackles he reads the game like no one else in are squad could still do a good job in the prem

His positioning is absolutely woeful and his passing is not much better! What planet are you on? Berner is the best left back we've had in recent years.

Like I said the best we have foggy horse you obviously no absolutely nothing about the game I'd put money on it man utd is your 2nd u slag him of now you will prob song his praises u fool

He's the only left back we have. Good on his day, but his day hasn't come so far this season. A positional liability, misplaces passes, often beaten by his man. We need to bring in some competition at minimum.

Like I said the best we have foggy horse you obviously no absolutely nothing about the game I'd put money on it man utd is your 2nd u slag him of now you will prob song his praises u fool

Actually, you said he is the best we have had for many years, not the best we have. Two different things you idiot.

Man Utd is my second what? Second pet I ever had, my second choice name for my penis?

"Song his praises" - is this an alternative for songs of praise for illiterate baboons such as you?

If you're going to enter into an argument, you might want to try speaking English. No wonder this country is in such a mess with brainboxes like you around. That wonder goal aside, Konchesky was shite and has been all season.

Yea and he is are best left bk over the recent years u mug. I said man utd is prob your second team u fat rat. U slate a player while u prob sitting there in your council house listing to the game on your radio with your track suit on coverd in spag Bol u dirty cretin I would love to see u play. Konchesky has played in a European final you think he got there by luck u dumbass

Archived