Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Redknapp to Leicester City rumour AGAIN!

The sooner Harry get's a job the better! These rumours are bound to have at least a small negative effect on things if they keep going.

Maybe the owners should come out and say they are not interested him and are happy with Nigel. But then that could be spun as the dreaded vote of confidence I suppose. Maybe not if we are doing well though.

So either he gets another job, or he calls Nigel like he did Jewell and tells him he doesn't want the job. That is the only thing that will stop these rumours IMO.

This, this, this. There's always a vein of xenophobia that runs through the majority of threads that discuss the owners. The Sven appointment looked good on paper AND was potentially a good move commercially for King Power and the club had it come off. It didn't, the owners had the balls to admit they got it wrong and brought back the guy who had previously got us closest to promotion, which when you think about it was short term commercial poison for their brand and probably explains why City games aren't being screened in Thailand this season. Everything they've done points to the long term but then again they've got weird names.

Yeh, compared to Sousa, he was nowhere near my first choice, I don't know about anyone else but with England he looked to lose the plot after a while. There is no way that appointment was based on the long term. Neither is having petting zoos and bouncy castles to attract kids for a one off game whilst pricing other age groups out in the long term.

Im sure they're not idiots as they're running a very successful business, that doesn't mean they have a clue about football though, because they don't. Statistics would prove we've gone backwards since they came to the club, both in attendances and league finishes.

You could argue it was about xenophobia when they first came here and people just didn't like them, but with falling attendances and with the relations between the club and fans doing the same, I think people have every right to criticise the owners. They have delivered nothing thus far and have left a lot of fans very disllusioned.

The fact that many sensible people on here are slightly concerned and havent completely discredited this story suggests they aren't exactly filling the supporters with confidence in them.

Newsflash kids, the papers like to report what people want to hear, they get wind of fan dissent, wouldn't be hard to find. So print a story to stir up this dissent.

This story gets a lot of reaction positive and negative, other newspapers decide to run it.

Basically this is the story our fans deserve for being such a bunch of whiny cvnts.

I just dont understand why he is under presure god sake we are in the top 6 i can understand what happened with sven because we used to win 1 lose 2 it was 1 step forward 2 steps back but i do think pearson has a knack for winning especially at home he is by far our best ever manager apart from Oneil. why is there all this speculation yer he had best part of a year but 70 percent of that time was with Svens left over mess. This football Club needs to change its sacking policy our nearest neighbours derby have had manager for best part of four years.

I just dont understand why he is under presure god sake we are in the top 6 i can understand what happened with sven because we used to win 1 lose 2 it was 1 step forward 2 steps back but i do think pearson has a knack for winning especially at home he is by far our best ever manager apart from Oneil. why is there all this speculation yer he had best part of a year but 70 percent of that time was with Svens left over mess. This football Club needs to change its sacking policy our nearest neighbours derby have had manager for best part of four years.

And gone no where. :ph34r:

Newsflash kids, the papers like to report what people want to hear, they get wind of fan dissent, wouldn't be hard to find. So print a story to stir up this dissent.

This story gets a lot of reaction positive and negative, other newspapers decide to run it.

Basically this is the story our fans deserve for being such a bunch of whiny cvnts.

Journo's don't like Pearson as he gives them limited/no access, our club is viewed as "difficult" when NP is manager, but was popular in the Nationals with the media friendly Sven. They keep running this story because they would prefer to be ringing up Arry for a chat, as he would be willing

Journo's don't like Pearson as he gives them limited/no access, our club is viewed as "difficult" when NP is manager, but was popular in the Nationals with the media friendly Sven. They keep running this story because they would prefer to be ringing up Arry for a chat, as he would be willing

There is no way they would print this kind of 'story' if there wasn't a vocal minority of fans that really want to believe that it is true. He was no different with the media in his first spell here, but we never say this kind of crap, possibly because we had no money, and it was unlikely, but the media don't print stories because they don't like a manager, they print things to sell papers and attract traffic to their website.

People will read this story because they want to believe it is true.

Guess who is in the Daily Mail AGAIN tomorrow. Triffic story about Redknapp selflessly turing up to manage a non league team, all for charity and in no way part of a campaign to keep him in the public eye so he can swing a new job. The Mail wen't on to mention without any sense of irony

"The rumour mill has been in overdrive recently with reports that Harry Redknapp could return to management with clubs ranging from Southampton to Queens Park Rangers to Leicester.

The 65-year-old has been out of work since being sacked by Tottenham in June despite leading the club to a top-four finish last season.

But Redknapp did make a shock comeback on Friday night with little-known Wimborne Town in a charity match in Dorset."

Try getting a ticket for the Arsenal my daughter lives near there . We averaged 30000 in Micky Adams promotion year a 8000 drop when virtually in the same position is staggering .

Whilst I believe Leicester as a club have only themselves to blame, that's a pretty dire example.

That was the first year in this ground.

Archived