Leicester Lass Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Not sure if I'm being dumb here but I've got to ask.... Why did the players have to lift their shorts up to the ref, after showing their studs and that they had no jewellery on...? To show that if they've got cycle shorts on they're the same colour as the actual shorts.
65RosesFox Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 To show that if they've got cycle shorts on they're the same colour as the actual shorts. Thanks for clearing that up. However same with, having to have matching colour tape, it's getting ridiculous now.
StanSP Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Yeovil were time-wasting before the game had even started!
Callabinho Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 **** me in the arse hole and call me sally...1:08 - Drinky speaks!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if I'm being dumb here but I've got to ask....Why did the players have to lift their shorts up to the ref, after showing their studs and that they had no jewellery on...? He's checking if the rumours about big Wes are true.
65RosesFox Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Yeovil were time-wasting before the game had even started! I find people who genuinely get annoyed by time wasting amusing. Not saying you do. Assuming we secure promotion, if we are 1-0 up away at top of the table I would be hoping we do something similar. If the referee doesn't punish you for it then take advantage and keep doing it.
StanSP Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 I find people who genuinely get annoyed by time wasting amusing. Not saying you do. Assuming we secure promotion, if we are 1-0 up away at top of the table I would be hoping we do something similar. If the referee doesn't punish you for it then take advantage and keep doing it. I get annoyed when it's done at a stupid time. Last few seconds and minutes is understandable. Don't piss about in the first half or early second half cos it'll just come back to bite you firmly on the arse. Much like Watford at ours this season. Diving, feigning injury, lying on the floor for much longer than usual and this was before the clock had reached anyhwere near the end of the match.
LCFC FOX Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 I would of loved to see Morgans face when the kid sang "Westley Morgan is a blue he hates forest" at him
Guest PerfumePonce Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 I know it's been said before but Drinky looks a right rude gus. Shouting at the refs and spitting on the floor. Tut, tut.
65RosesFox Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 I get annoyed when it's done at a stupid time. Last few seconds and minutes is understandable. Don't piss about in the first half or early second half cos it'll just come back to bite you firmly on the arse. Much like Watford at ours this season. Diving, feigning injury, lying on the floor for much longer than usual and this was before the clock had reached anyhwere near the end of the match. Agreed Watford was a joke. But I don't think Yeovil were any where near as bad as that.
Larry_LCFC Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Nigel and Riyad haha that's amazing. Nigel looks like Riyads dad
Narborough_fox Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Riyad just looks like he wants to fall asleep on Nige
StanSP Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Awww Riyad is adorable. I actually let out an audible 'awww' when Riyad and Nige embraced.
Thefoxman Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 I'm a bit worried about Drinky Me to! Doesn't look at all happy right miserable git
Bryn Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Is a quiet lad isn't he, Drinky? Entirely his prerogative though, obviously focused on what he's doing.
AKCJ Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Me to! Doesn't look at all happy right miserable git He's just shy.
Vardinhio Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 Drinky didn't have a good game did he, I think he is very hard on himself which is why he took his criticism so personally.
Thefoxman Posted 6 April 2014 Posted 6 April 2014 He's just shy.Wasn't that shy when he was cupping his ears
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.