dave_the_fox Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 I ****ing love these, real insight into the team spirit. Pearson ****ing loves it, I love his bromance with Knockaert. Always seems chuffed with Matty James as well, I reckon he's next in line to the captaincy you know. Mahrez already looking well chuffed to be here as well. Was sad to see him ignore Powell but makes more sense if they'd already made a fuss of each other by the pitch. Was the lad with the cut under his eye talking to Andrew Neville (?) Michael Morrison? Yes mate
Bert Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Pearson absolutely blanks the ref http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veWleuCzah0
Chazwaz Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Pearson absolutely blanks the ref http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veWleuCzah0 Reminds me of when I was at school and a English teacher was leaving, in her speech she made a point of thanking every single person down to the cleaners apart from the other English teacherÂ
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Cant help but love NP through that. Seems really really close to the players/ Some classic quotes in there too.   'Come on Grandad' to Phillips  'You've got your shirt on, whats happened?' To waso
Dan Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Pearson is so different in that to the media it is unreal. Â Mahrez looks delighted, fair play. Â What is it with Drinkwater though? Maybe it's just his way but he doesn't look at all happy...
Ric Flair Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Hahahaaa I love how he tried to clip every player round the ear after shaking their hand/high giving them. Drinkwater's a miserable sod ain't he? What a player though
StanSP Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Can't remember the last time I saw Nige so happy and jovial and jumpy!  The camaraderie in that clip actually brought a smile to my face. The squad are so happy!
ScouseFox Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 nige on form. couldn't quite make out wtf he was going on about with his "well when you used to play fer middlesboroo!!" story.Â
promised land Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Pearson absolutely blanks the ref http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veWleuCzah0 He does like slapping Wasyl!
Fez of Mahrez Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 nige on form. couldn't quite make out wtf he was going on about with his "well when you used to play fer middlesboroo!!" story. He said it was tough playing against twelve men and that the ref probably didn't like him as an ex-Boro player cos he was from Hartlepool (the ref)
Grewks Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Anyone else capture the 'about time you came to the party' comment to mahrez? Â Â Â Clearly rates him very highly.
Haydos Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Nige looks delighted with everyone. I think Drinky is just quite shy, doesn't look he wants to let go in front of the camera.
MalarkyR Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Best tunnel cam for me with Nige's antics. Just going to put this out there... is Drinky so reserved because he doesn't want to fall in love with the club/has aspirations that don't lay with city? I don't want it to be true, but always got that impression from him. I can't be the only one that's thought it.
mancfox Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Best tunnel cam for me with Nige's antics. Just going to put this out there... is Drinky so reserved because he doesn't want to fall in love with the club/has aspirations that don't lay with city? I don't want it to be true, but always got that impression from him. I can't be the only one that's thought it. Â I know what you mean. He strikes me as an extremely serious and focused person so I think the way he acts and his body language reflects this. I'm sure he has bigger aspirations than City as do alot of our players but If we get into the prem then I think he would be more than happy to stay. What I would say is that his professionalism means that he will always give 100% for us and he obviously has high standards. Â Brilliant insight into the mood of the camp behind the scenes though. Nigel is hilarious.
westernpark Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 Drinkwater is smiling at the start, if you watch the full version on foxes player.
Carl the Llama Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 I love Nigel, I'd be somewhat uncomfortable if my boss was as handsy as he is though. Â That said I can understand it in this case: Nigel could tickle my arsehole with a feather and my only complaint would be to stop teasing it and plough on.
FoxesAreBlue Posted 17 March 2014 Posted 17 March 2014 I'd love to have a gaffer like him - I bet he'd be a brilliant leader in the forces or something like that too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.