A fox for life Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 wow that was so good to watch! I would love to be involved in that set up I bet it such a laugh with everyone
Narborough_fox Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 Obvious that Wasyl has heard how much of a nutcase Nige is and has allowed him to smack him without reacting.
SMX11 Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 Pearson is even allowing his son into the dressing room now
Guest PerfumePonce Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 Pearson does that awkward 'hold on for too long' handshake that uncles do.
KFS Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 Was it me or did NP seem more active in moving to shake Aaron Cresswell's hand than any other opposition player? Building relations for the future prehaps? Would love a summer move for him. He stood out yesterday in that Ipswich side. He definitely made more of a move toward Cresswell than any other Ipswich player.
LCCFox96 Posted 24 February 2014 Posted 24 February 2014 He definitely made more of a move toward Cresswell than any other Ipswich player. It was my instant reaction. Prehaps we are reading too much into it but that move was visible. Building relations already - top work Nige!
KFS Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 One of the best parts in that is when he shakes his son's hand. Pure mutual pride, Nige then moves toward the dressing room with a "Well done chaps". Love that, shows such a genuine unity.
Tommy G Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Why is Pearsons lad in the changing room? I'm guessing its purely because he's a favourite rather than him being anywhere near the 1st team!
LCCFox96 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Why is Pearsons lad in the changing room? I'm guessing its purely because he's a favourite rather than him being anywhere near the 1st team! Academy players will benefit from sitting in on first team match prep and team talk. It will help them with their surroundings and routines when/if they do make the first team here or at another club. It's part of the clubs training for the u/21s
AmyLGK Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 I'm just LOVING these at the moment - gives a real insight into the teams mindset. Nige is so nonchalant in interviews it's lovely to see how he really feels (how happy he is) and the love he has for his players, and they for him! Think this was the first time I've seen Kasper crack a smile on it! HA! LOVE THEM ALL!
Captain... Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Who's the lad on the crutch at the start walking towards the home dressing room? Who was the Charlton player/coaching staff that NP gave a big hug to whilst more or less ignoring Chris Powell?
ScouseFox Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Who's the lad on the crutch at the start walking towards the home dressing room? Who was the Charlton player/coaching staff that NP gave a big hug to whilst more or less ignoring Chris Powell? Yeah I wondered what the beef was between Nige and Chrissy P. Both ignore each other until Powell gives him a pat on the back and that loveable smile but Nige doesn't even turn round. Maybe he's just pissed off that he kept beating us
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Who's the lad on the crutch at the start walking towards the home dressing room? Zooma I think
MC Prussian Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Who's the lad on the crutch at the start walking towards the home dressing room? Who was the Charlton player/coaching staff that NP gave a big hug to whilst more or less ignoring Chris Powell? I'll make a wild guess and say it's Zoumana Bakayogo.
Beliall Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Is it wrong to say I saw np's trainers long before I saw him?
emmo1987 Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 I'll make a wild guess and say it's Zoumana Bakayogo. also the guy who Nigel hugged was powells assistant manager Alex dyer. Don't know the connection though!
Captain... Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 also the guy who Nigel hugged was powells assistant manager Alex dyer. Don't know the connection though! Is it me or does he look a little bemused by the attention, do you think NP got the wrong man?
Solihullfox Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 Nigel and Chris Powell had a big manhug by the side of the pitch when NP came out of the tunnel at the end of the game. Chris Powell then stayed outside to shake hands with every Leicester player that walked off the pitch. Powell then got a last big round of applause from the West stand as he turned and went down the tunnel.
Bryn Posted 3 March 2014 Posted 3 March 2014 I ****ing love these, real insight into the team spirit. Pearson ****ing loves it, I love his bromance with Knockaert. Always seems chuffed with Matty James as well, I reckon he's next in line to the captaincy you know. Mahrez already looking well chuffed to be here as well. Was sad to see him ignore Powell but makes more sense if they'd already made a fuss of each other by the pitch. Was the lad with the cut under his eye talking to Andrew Neville (?) Michael Morrison?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.