billyn88 Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 Had a good chuckle at this It reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer goes to clown college and at graduation they all get the 'hand buzzer' (not a euphemism). Homer is too quick for Krusty and sprints off but he eventually gets caught. If someone tries to dodge Pearson slapping their head he probably punches them.
Agent Fox Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 I love how Barry Ferguson gets completely ignored then tries to cover up his embarrassment by looking away.
bluesbrothers Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 It may have been a shite show, but Drinkwater reminds me of this:
Ricey Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 I love how Barry Ferguson gets completely ignored then tries to cover up his embarrassment by looking away. Pearson shook his hand outside before walking down the tunnel, he wasn't ignored.
Guest PerfumePonce Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 Pearson bloody loves acting up to tunnel cam.
Narborough_fox Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 Just re watched it, did anyone else's go quiet when Nige is talking about the referee?
GingerrrFox Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 Just re watched it, did anyone else's go quiet when Nige is talking about the referee? They've edited the video again. Don't wanna stitch our own manager up.
Captain... Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 I think it looks more like Vardy is holding something like an ice pack against his groin, hopefully he doesn't have an injury
Guest ttfn Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 I think it looks more like Vardy is holding something like an ice pack against his groin, hopefully he doesn't have an injury Gayest comment of the year.
Unabomber Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 I think it looks more like Vardy is holding something like an ice pack against his groin, hopefully he doesn't have an injury If by ice pack you mean penis and by injury you mean erection then I can see where you are coming from.
MrSpaM Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 They've re-uploaded the tunnel cam, cutting the audio out where Pearson was talking about the ref not liking Middlesborough
FoxesAreBlue Posted 18 March 2014 Posted 18 March 2014 They've re-uploaded the tunnel cam, cutting the audio out where Pearson was talking about the ref not liking Middlesborough Not exactly subtle is it!!
Soar Fox Posted 19 March 2014 Posted 19 March 2014 I love how Nige just stands there and it makes the referee have to walk round him.
Buzzell Posted 19 March 2014 Posted 19 March 2014 If the other one doesnt work That has made my day! I LOVE THIS CLUB
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 19 March 2014 Posted 19 March 2014 I did see the original but what did NP actually say about the ref and Boro I didn't make it out?
Vicki Vixen Posted 19 March 2014 Posted 19 March 2014 I did see the original but what did NP actually say about the ref and Boro I didn't make it out? That the ref is from Hartlepool and as Nige was an ex Middlesbrough player it's to be expected some decisions may not go our way
TheUltimateWinner Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Ref may of made some dodgy decisions, but fair play to him on being a decent bloke and interacting with the kids like that.
Buzzell Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Ref may of made some dodgy decisions, but fair play to him on being a decent bloke and interacting with the kids like that. Kasper's positive words
Freeman's Wharfer Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Gutted the kid who got Mahrez! Everyone else is stood talking to their player for a few minutes... awkward silence next to Mahrez!
65RosesFox Posted 27 March 2014 Posted 27 March 2014 Not sure if I'm being dumb here but I've got to ask.... Why did the players have to lift their shorts up to the ref, after showing their studs and that they had no jewellery on...?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.