Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

International break!

Same, find it hard to get excited about England any more. Most of the players seem to be absolute morons and always disappoint at international level despite playing well for their clubs. If they can't be arsed to play, I can't be arsed to watch. Been living in Wales for about six years now, seen them play more than England and they have Andy King! Not as exciting but still..... Andy King!

do we have to have this thread every time?

If you'd rather play without King, Knockaert & Schmeichel then you're an idiot

Did I say we shouldn't have an international break? No, therefore you're the idiot. I just said I wish we didn't, and the means I wish the players could just play on forever because this season has been great so far.

Did I say we shouldn't have an international break? No, therefore you're the idiot. I just said I wish we didn't, and the means I wish the players could just play on forever because this season has been great so far.

and yet you show how dumb you are by not being able to use the search function and use 1 of the 1500 previous versions of this thread

and yet you show how dumb you are by not being able to use the search function and use 1 of the 1500 previous versions of this thread

Or perhaps I simply don't have the time and my life doesn't revolve around foxes forum like yours does....

Or perhaps I simply don't have the time and my life doesn't revolve around foxes forum like yours does....

so you took the time out your ever so busy schedule to post this thread, if you're as busy as you claim to be, after all a search takes 30 seconds, then why are you wasting yet more time replying to me?

Why does any new thread have to end in a bitch fight ? If you don't agree with it or don't like it don't bother complaining that someone hasn't done a search just ignore it , that way no one has to listen to your " I'm cleverer than you shite "

Or maybe people should grow up and not bitch about something that has been established in professional football for well over a decade, we all know when the internationals are and we all know that during those periods we don't play, even in League 1 we had games cancelled so stop crying and acting like its the 1st time its ever happened

Although due to the injuries and pace we have been playing at recently, an international break is prob a good thing to recharge the batteries.. But it bloody makes it boring for us for 2 weeks, England just have no excitement factor anymore and I get sick of reading all the 'Cole is included' 'Rooney does this' 'Hodgson is happy' news stories that are everywhere.

Or maybe people should grow up and not bitch about something that has been established in professional football for well over a decade, we all know when the internationals are and we all know that during those periods we don't play, even in League 1 we had games cancelled so stop crying and acting like its the 1st time its ever happened

You are evidently missing the point, slightly pointless and repetitive thread but relax a bit!

Have to agree I appreciate the break, accept the break and am even more excited for the game in 10 days! Would have been nice to watch St Ledger play against Germany though, maybe King will score against the Scots!

I agree with what you are saying Jimmy but not every one has their finger on the pulse as much as you do. It's their site too just cut them a little slack or you end up with a small portion of posters because anyone else who tried to contribute gets their head bitten off and called stupid. :thumbup:

Same, find it hard to get excited about England any more. Most of the players seem to be absolute morons and always disappoint at international level despite playing well for their clubs. If they can't be arsed to play, I can't be arsed to watch. Been living in Wales for about six years now, seen them play more than England and they have Andy King! Not as exciting but still..... Andy King!

Ditto. Okay - today's weird thought to occupy me on the train to London ....... what would footy look like in this country if all the game's governing bodies decided to abolish international football ??? Better or worse ??

Archived