Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brum - Pre match twaddle

Un-chartered territory for us going for a 6th straight win so it's understandable for a bit of doubt to creep in before matches. Reminds me a bit the first time I kissed a man on the cheek

(of the anus)

Are we enough to keep it going? Of-course we are. Not saying we will, but I am saying we might. We might not. Who knows. Who's jealous?

It all depends today, if Whitbread or Moore can adjust in place of St Ledger and if the striker replacing Vardy can do some damage.

Personally I would play Marshall in a 4-5-1 or Futacs in a 4-4-2 with Knockaert just roaming again.

Reason for Marshall, if we play him in the middle with Knockaert and both perform, like they have done in that position before, we should absolutely terrorise Birmingham today.

While with the Futacs option, I would play him just so he can give Curtis Davies a hard time, because we know how good Davies can be, with power and presence up front Futacs could be hard to handle.

I wouldn't play Schlupp or Waghorn, just because I don't think they offer a real danger to Curtis Davies, if he is on form he would most likely dominate those two.

2-0 or 2-1 win, King with both goals.

Like to see Marshall back in with Knocky given a free roll to do some damage, Futacs to come on for the last 25. I hope he doesnt put Gallagher in the starting line up for Gally's sake, maybe on from the bench in a central strikers role..... I will now put my hard hat on... ;0/

Sky sports crack me up...they say "Gallagher could start"...yeah...sure

BBC website are saying SSL picked up a hamstring injury while on International duty. Pretty sure he got injured in the Bristol City game.

Do these people do no research?

BBC website are saying SSL picked up a hamstring injury while on International duty. Pretty sure he got injured in the Bristol City game.

Do these people do no research?

Sky Sports commentator yesterday said Leeds signed Peltier from Huddesfield. No-one can be arsed these days can they.

Archived