Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_Loyal

Remembrance fixture vs. Forest

The Leeds fans were the worst last year. Some started chanting and when they were silenced by us, one fan shouted out "W*nker!". Their fans are the biggest trolls to walk the face of the earth.

The Leeds fans were the worst last year. Some started chanting and when they were silenced by us, one fan shouted out "W*nker!". Their fans are the biggest trolls to walk the face of the earth.

I remember that, absolutely disgusting that was. 1 minute silence, not too much to ask is it?

I remember that, absolutely disgusting that was. 1 minute silence, not too much to ask is it?

I believe Celtic once sung the whole way through in one SPL fixture. It's just big clubs that want to get heard. Some only go to get stuck in *COUGH Cawley COUGH*

I just hope the second biggest club in the league won't embarrass us all in front of SKY.

I believe Celtic once sung the whole way through in one SPL fixture. It's just big clubs that want to get heard. Some only go to get stuck in *COUGH Cawley COUGH*

I just hope the second biggest club in the league won't embarrass us all in front of SKY.

Why would we embarrass ourselves?

This did happen before the leeds fans on here speak up and defend them.

We're leeds unated we dont give a ****' was their chant when it became apparent theyd ****ed up

MOST Celtic fans are the biggest ***** going, never known fans so anti English/British, but hey this is a different story

Will do. Probably on the Wednesday before the game so it doesn't have a chance to turn into a squirrel/pun/Billy Davies thread before the actual game.

Although you have to consider it'll be competing with the 'we don't care' threads for attention. So whether anyone notices it in the clamour to scream indifference is anyone's guess.

Will do. Probably on the Wednesday before the game so it doesn't have a chance to turn into a squirrel/pun/Billy Davies thread before the actual game.

Although you have to consider it'll be competing with the 'we don't care' threads for attention. So whether anyone notices it in the clamour to scream indifference is anyone's guess.

It's a shame so many Forest fans can't appreciate irony.

Got to say they were fantastic at half time during the procession when they belted out 'Rule Brittania' tho this doesn't excuse the silence fiasco

Personally, I just shut up until the ref blows his whistle and the players walk away from the centre circle. I don't get how it is a difficult task for some people to understand the concept of shutting up for 2 minutes. Yes the instructions are often mumbled, but how many minute silences have people attended? After 1 or 2 surely it is fairly self explanatory?

Personally, I just shut up until the ref blows his whistle and the players walk away from the centre circle. I don't get how it is a difficult task for some people to understand the concept of shutting up for 2 minutes. Yes the instructions are often mumbled, but how many minute silences have people attended? After 1 or 2 surely it is fairly self explanatory?

Some peeps just are not that bright unfortunately and need everything explaining, one of the reasons why you have signs everywhere these days pointing out the obvious, sign making must be a great business to be in lol

Some peeps just are not that bright unfortunately and need everything explaining, one of the reasons why you have signs everywhere these days pointing out the obvious, sign making must be a great business to be in lol

Haha yeah. Pretty sure there is somewhere in Leicester, that has a sign, warning of multiple sign posts coming up...

I used to be and still keep in contact with the owner of the company I used to work for! He's a crafty bugger and keeps his cards close to his chest but I get the impression that yes, business is booming!

Archived