Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El Fleeco

Away end issue

Basically as you know watford has been sold out for a while and i can't find any tickets for sale anyway and me and my mate are know debatating whether or not to sit in the watford end. I might just be being stupid but last time this happened I got kicked out of Stamford Bridge for celebrating the Ben Marshall goal. (in the family end as well) so i'm wandering what you think I should do stay or go? And do any of you have any experiences to share from sitting in away ends?

If they're anything like Leicester fans, slate any Watford player who makes a mistake, boo the players off at half and full time regardless of the score and sit on your hands when Watford score or when they're winning. That ought to do the trick.

I've sat in many away ends (Highbury, Holte End, Baseball Ground, Trent End & a few others). It depends how the game is going & who we are playing.....so it's not always easy to keep your celebrations to yourself. If you're going to be sensible about it then fine. If you're going to take the piss.......bad idea.

Well you're not going to get the crap kicked out of you these days, certainly not at Watford lol Worst that will happen is you will get kicked out and some verbal abuse I'm guessing.

It sounds a bit of fun when you've had a few drinks but I can imagine it's actually a bit shit. Still, if you're desperate to see the game, and can be sensible, why not.

I'm in the same boat.I am going to sit in the away end.The block nearest to the away fans is currently empty.Its easy as well.You go on there website.Become a member.Buy a ticket and print it off at home.

is that where you'll be sitting then or are they not opening it?

I decided to go to Southend the day we got promoted last minute and got tickets for the home section which was ok because I have an Essex postcode. When we went 2-0 up there were some other Leicester fans in the section I was in ( next to the away fans on the right) jumped up and were kicked to **** then nicked. One with ginger hair had a welt inbetween his eyes that made him look like a clingon. There were people around me that knew that I was a Leicester fan but thankfully they didn't say anything. Top day but I would say that if you go into an away end and act up you deserve a kicking. Be respectful and there should be no problems.

is that where you'll be sitting then or are they not opening it?

Yes I will be sitting there.It is open.The Rous Stand Block URS1. 205 seats still available out of the 387 seats in the block.In the bit right next to the away fans though there is only 23 seats sold out of the 132 it holds.Hope that makes sense???????

Yes I will be sitting there.It is open.The Rous Stand Block URS1. 205 seats still available out of the 387 seats in the block.In the bit right next to the away fans though there is only 23 seats sold out of the 132 it holds.Hope that makes sense???????

I think i'll go on the website now. Cheers everyone.

Im having to do it as well, its not us scoring thats the problem as I think i can be sensible enough to just celebrate on the inside, but if they score having to stand up, and act like you give a rats arse thats when you will get busted

Did it once, also Chelsea, but the 4-3 cup match, was brutal, such a great game and watching the rest of the Leicester fans go mental while I had to sit on my hands.

I was almost relieved when they got the winner I wouldn't have been able to stand penalties.

I sat in the home against Northampton three years ago, mind you I think half the ground was full of Leicester supporters!

Had to use someone's Burton postcode to get in. When Lloyd scored, my backside hovered off the seat an inch and I remembered where I was and sat back down. Thoroughly enjoyed the day even if I had to pretend to be a Northampton fan. I think their fans moan more than ours do. lol

Wouldn't want to be at a game in the opposition fans. Where's the fun in that?

As dirty as it makes me feel I have to wholeheartedly agree with acooling08. I've never done it for a Leicester match and I'm not sure I could.

Well, I could obviously, but it would be well shit.

I did it early 90's v Chelsea. We scored a pen to equalise at the death and was screaming into my scarf (plain blue!) which was tied across my face as it was depths of winter. It was tough to restrain myself but back then I'd have been in proper shit if I'd have let out my feelings in the Chelsea end :-/

Archived