Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

Let's hope this works. Seems a risk throwing Keane in there after being at the club for such a short amount of time! And Waghorn? He's not exactly earned his spot this season. But in Pearson we trust so come on let's get 3 points in the bag !!

Why oh why does he insist on playing Waghorn.

And Keane just dumped into the side, he has only been with the squad the best part of a day.

Naughton was chucked straight in after a couple of days I seem to remember, and he turned out great.

The defence needs a change.

nothing wrong with keane starting. we needed a defender with ZW suspended ( and not up to full scratch really ) and SSl injured still... moore can be hit and miss

would have preferred we got a striker though before another mid as need to replace waghorn

What's the limit? He's started only a handful of games in a year.

Just because you haven't seen Futacs doesn't mean the management haven't.

If Futcas was doing anything in training that warranted a start, I'd have thought he would be starting.

Why oh why does he insist on playing Waghorn.

And Keane just dumped into the side, he has only been with the squad the best part of a day.

Totally agree, what possible justification can Pearson (though i love the guy) give for playing Waghorn instead of giving Futacs or Schlupp a much needed 90 minutes? The lad has been a spectacular dud during his second spell here and needs a new club to regain his confidence desperately before his career has passed him by.

Also, a VERY unproven Keane instead of Moore?...after just a single day at the club? Hmm. I hope i am mistaken but i fear for us tonight, a Bolton Wanderers team at home with their tales up against us who are a bit down at the moment could end badly and turn a blip into a slide.

Irregardless...come on foxes!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Futacs would mean we would play hoof ball and he played poor when came on at Watford.

Glad we've put Waggy up with Nugent. This is the formation that got us to top of league so why people wanted 5 man midfield especially when we played so poor with this formation at Watford.

My god just listening to Youngy he is talking utter shit again.

Archived