Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

Totally agree, what possible justification can Pearson (though i love the guy) give for playing Waghorn instead of giving Futacs or Schlupp a much needed 90 minutes? The lad has been a spectacular dud during his second spell here and needs a new club to regain his confidence desperately before his career has passed him by.

Also, a VERY unproven Keane instead of Moore?...after just a single day at the club? Hmm. I hope i am mistaken but i fear for us tonight, a Bolton Wanderers team at home with their tales up against us who are a bit down at the moment could end badly and turn a blip into a slide.

Irregardless...come on foxes!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

What justification? The justification he sees them in training all the time. But no, I'm sure you are correct having only seen them sporadically that they should be starting ahead of him.

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Schmeichel's just asked for floodlights to be turned on so he can see, was told "hope u don't hurt your back pickin ball out of net tonight"

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Talk about motivation. It's even wound me up and I've said as much on the air. Very unprofessional of the Bolton staff #cleansheet

Waghorn's general play has been pretty decent when I've seen him this season. Certainly helps the ball stick up front more than Vardy. Don't think NP is wrong in selecting Waghorn, but rather, not assembling a front line with more genuine goal threat.

Why is everybody harping on about Futacs and not Schlupp?! Hypocrisy

Like Babylon said, and Futacs can offer a threat with height against Mills, while Schlupp can cause a threat to Mills with his pace, we want Mills to have a hard time tonight.

Can Waghorn give him it, in my opinion and a lot of people's opinions the answer to that is NO!

Archived