Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

And how many times have you seen him?

This place is a laugh. "Play Futacs even though I've never seen him" "Never Play Whitbread again

he's made a mistake and been average in his first three games!!"

Let's just stick with waghorn for the next 30 games then!!! Ffs and you had the cheek to go on and on and on and on and on about becfords scoring record!! Ill bet you £20 waghorn will not score that many

Let's just stick with waghorn for the next 30 games then!!! Ffs and you had the cheek to go on and on and on and on and on about becfords scoring record!! Ill bet you £20 waghorn will not score that many

We did the same with Beckford last season, so why not?!

Although I rarely disagree with you, Ramage basically walked past Whitbread for Palace's goal, in addition to him looking off the pace. I don't rate him from what I've seen of him, and I've heard good things about the lad from Manchester United.

You're not really disagreeing with me, in that I'm not saying he's been fantastic or that he is all that good. But given what we've heard about, the few games he's played, plus the fact he's returning from injury, you can see that he deserves more time before people dismiss him as being awful.

And how many times have you seen him?

This place is a laugh. "Play Futacs even though I've never seen him" "Never Play Whitbread again he's made a mistake and been average in his first three games!!"

He has been worse than average.

Having an absolute stinker against Burton, conceding a penalty, marking poor for both goals against Palace and then plays another stinker plus get's sent off.

How do you expect people to react, oh Whitbread is decent he will come good, he hasn't played 1 bad game he has played about 4 in a row, and when someone comes into the side to make an impact yet plays bad for all of those games you expect them to be dropped.

Archived