Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

As I said before... They are massively underachieving. Lets hope they don't start achieving tonight.

It's the Leicester way.

I've just seen a fox stranded on a roundabout on my drive home! Hopefully not a sign!

Was expecting a decent improved performance on Saturday but there is no fucking about tonight, we need to bounce back and put a shift in, Again I was hoping the Palace game would give a kick up the backside (Not only the loss but the poor performance) obviously it didn't but hopefully two losses and two bad performances have gave us a kick up the backside and we can turn a negative into a positive.

Pre match I would begrudingly accept a draw (I would normally accept a draw from any away game - the reason i'd begrudingly accept a draw is because of the two previous disappointing games and the fact we've been off the pace in those two games and need to play abit of catch up seeing as we've lost the good ground we had at the top of the league) ideally (Obviously) i'm looking for a win and much improved performance tonight though.

Come on City.

Guest BlueBrett
Waghorn was way more impressive than Futacs when he came on against Watford. He's a bit limited but fits the team better.

Yeh I actually thought he looked quite decent from the match recording on foxesplayer

kean cant be worse than whitbread surely ? morgan will hopefully school him ?

Whitbread who is coming back from injury, having been at a Prem club last season who rated him as their best defender and expected him to move to an even bigger Premier League club, who we've only seen play a handful of times, that Whitbread? The shit one?

Whitbread who is coming back from injury, having been at a Prem club last season who rated him as their best defender and expected him to move to an even bigger Premier League club, who we've only seen play a handful of times, that Whitbread? The shit one?

Although I rarely disagree with you, Ramage basically walked past Whitbread for Palace's goal, in addition to him looking off the pace. I don't rate him from what I've seen of him, and I've heard good things about the lad from Manchester United.

Although I rarely disagree with you, Ramage basically walked past Whitbread for Palace's goal, in addition to him looking off the pace. I don't rate him from what I've seen of him, and I've heard good things about the lad from Manchester United.

And how many times have you seen him?

This place is a laugh. "Play Futacs even though I've never seen him" "Never Play Whitbread again he's made a mistake and been average in his first three games!!"

to stand any chance we need Drinkwater to turn up.

:thumbup:

And how many times have you seen him?

This place is a laugh. "Play Futacs even though I've never seen him" "Never Play Whitbread again he's made a mistake and been average in his first three games!!"

Calm down dear!!

Archived