Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
keithweller

Liam Moore England U21

Was at the game. Neither had time to make an impact. Waggy got on in the last 15 and was played wide on the right, Moore had about ten minutes on the pitch.

Surprised Moore didn't get at least 45. Would think Pearce knew enough about Clyne to be honest, especially against such a meaningless opposition.

Guest parky0607

Yeah i went to the game. Waggy did well when he came on, battled well, looked a threat. Liam moore didnt really get much of a chance but did everything right.

One of my mates who is a blackpool fan said the game was much better when Waghorn came on. All in all a boring game, too much tippy tappy stuff and not enough crosses and decent shots. England should have wiped the floor with these really.

Connor wickham was outstanding, as was Townsend. Tom Ince was okay, but fluffed up quite a lot - not up to his standard by any means. Jordan henderson was probably the worst on the pitch for me.

Guest parky0607

Yeah id agree with that too. So much talent being wasted at big clubs - josh mceachran, nick powell, townsend, connor wickham, jordan henderson, robinson, ben amos - all talented players who are twiddling thumbs at their respective clubs. I personally feel that they shouldnt be selected (i dont even know how they are selected) if theyre not playing regular first team football.

Yeah id agree with that too. So much talent being wasted at big clubs - josh mceachran, nick powell, townsend, connor wickham, jordan henderson, robinson, ben amos - all talented players who are twiddling thumbs at their respective clubs. I personally feel that they shouldnt be selected (i dont even know how they are selected) if theyre not playing regular first team football.

Powell couldn't be at a better place with a better manager lol

Yeah i went to the game. Waggy did well when he came on, battled well, looked a threat. Liam moore didnt really get much of a chance but did everything right.

One of my mates who is a blackpool fan said the game was much better when Waghorn came on. All in all a boring game, too much tippy tappy stuff and not enough crosses and decent shots. England should have wiped the floor with these really.

Connor wickham was outstanding, as was Townsend. Tom Ince was okay, but fluffed up quite a lot - not up to his standard by any means. Jordan henderson was probably the worst on the pitch for me.

No surprise there then.

Really would love us to get him in on loan...Come on Martin, do us a favour!

McEachran is on loan at Borro and Amos is on loan to Hull, so hardly being wasted.

Jordan Henderson and talent should not be in the same sentence.

Macheda has got to be the most overated player about. Ask any Man u fan and they will tell you he is wank.

In the championship I wouldn't bet against him getting quite lot of goals he still is relatively young I would take a gamble on him personally.

In the championship I wouldn't bet against him getting quite lot of goals he still is relatively young I would take a gamble on him personally.

What makes you think that? He's got 6 goals in 55 games. I'd stay well clear. I'd rather look at someone like Wickham who has actually played at this level

What makes you think that? He's got 6 goals in 55 games. I'd stay well clear. I'd rather look at someone like Wickham who has actually played at this level

Yes conor wick ham with his amazing 16 goals in 65 games is so much more prolific! Wickham wouldn't be a great deal better than what we have he would huff and puff but wouldn't be getting any more than 12 goals a season

Archived