Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

FA Cup Third Round Draw - Sunday

I won't be surpsied if some of the smaller clubs pick on this high risk bullshit and ban any away fans from going. Or give us about 10 tickets, like Norwich did.

Notts county is good and local. Or maybe we get a top table prem team and get a sell out again like with Man City.

Why do people want a big team? More chance of us going out..

Well we're not going to win it so it doesn't really matter when we go out, as long as we get one exciting tie.

I'd rather go out like we did against Man City than like we did the year before at Cardiff.

Leeds will draw a big club, that much is certain.

At least 2 of the games are fixed in the 3rd round of the cup. It can't be a coincidence that the one decent draw we've had since 2006 was Sven v Mancini, drawn by Serge and Noel Gallagher.

Well we're not going to win it so it doesn't really matter when we go out, as long as we get one exciting tie.

I'd rather go out like we did against Man City than like we did the year before at Cardiff.

Pathetic attitude. One game from Wembley last year

Prefer a home tie, get people in on cheap tickets and make some proper noise. But wherever/whoever we'll have a go like last year. 3rd round day is the best on the calendar.

Pathetic attitude. One game from Wembley last year

Prefer a home tie, get people in on cheap tickets and make some proper noise. But wherever/whoever we'll have a go like last year. 3rd round day is the best on the calendar.

Yeh and then we got Chelsea away, so it didn't really matter how many games away from Wembley it was.

If we get to that stage again I'll start hoping for an easy tie.

Archived