Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Sorry mate - completely missed this. I wouldn't mind but I have to say I'm not likely to leave work anytime before 8pm this week so I have no idea when I could go on? If anyone else wants to chip in and publicise on the moan-in tomorrow, then please feel free!

I think this is a really good idea! If he beats the drum for the last 10 seconds then it would really help with co-ordination. Does anyone have him on Facebook or something to let him know?

Could tweet him easily enough he always seems to get back to me....

Print away. I have had a trial run at home, I think that it's worth printing two per page if possible. By handing out twice as many flyers (for the same cost) you will raise the awareness, and an A5 sheet is actually pretty decent for throwing.

1919Choreo-OnlyoneCity.jpg

Hopefully the PDF version has attached too...

good idea :thumbup:

Lets just do whatever we can and as mentioned before if it doesn't go Aswell as we want it to it'll still be better than what we've got at the moment cuz that's zilch! .. I'm sure people will take notice and if we continue with this and start doing it after the PHG post Cardiff it will improve atmosphere leap and bounds !

Not too many days away now... Thought it might be worth going over the logistics for the day now.

I hope to print another couple of hundred flyers between now and Saturday and will be stood outside the North East corner handing them out from 2.30pm. I could do with a little help:

- Half a dozen volunteers to arrive at a similar time, bringing as many flyers as possible, to hand them out at various stations around the ground. I suggest one outside SK1, one outside SK3, one outside L1 and one outside N1 as a minimum. Any takers? Feel free to DM me if you want to arrange a place to meet.

- As many of you as possible to bring as many bags of pre-torn confetti as possible and hand those around wherever is easiest for you - I would suggest at the foot of the stairs of your vomitory from the concourse as people go up to take their seats. Again, can people who intend on doing this make themselves known so we have a rough idea of numbers?

- During the game, we need a few people in each area to clock watch a little bit. I suggest setting a countdown timer on your phone to vibrate after 19 minutes. Hopefully no-one will miss much of the game if any at all. I don't expect 20,000 people to miss 19:19.

- Could someone remember to film it? I guess looking up from around half-way would be the best view of it

- EVERYONE - start the countdown at 19:09. Don't worry about feeling silly, people WILL back you up.

- Go nuts and enjoy yourself at 19:19! There's only ONE City!

Thank you all for your support on this. It will hopefully be a bit of fun that everyone can enjoy as a one-off, and will (fingers-crossed) lead to more and more (complex!) choreos at Leicester.

Yes, really need the bloody drum. Why don't you get him to signal when you can take a piss as well?

lol

Shall we shove Jobber in a cherry picker to signal to everyone when the teams come out?

Christ guys have people really become this reliant on others to do anything themselves....it's not hard what's being proposed, if you want to do it just do it!

lol

Shall we shove Jobber in a cherry picker to signal to everyone when the teams come out?

Christ guys have people really become this reliant on others to do anything themselves....it's not hard what's being proposed, if you want to do it just do it!

Correct. :thumbup:

I understand those that don't want the atmosphere to be reliant on job,ber and the drum, but why does it always have to be so divisive, we are all fans as is jobber and if we started thinking as a collective rather than individual parts we will get more done.

Jobber does more than most for the atmosphere, and whilst we shouldn't rely on him we shouldn't belittle him for what he does.

Why not get a steady drum beat going before it happens, give it a bit more oomph, why such hostility over getting a fan, albeit a fan with a drum, involved when people are campaigning to get as many fans, with or without drums, as possible involved.

:dunno:

Archived