Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

Birmingham are in the dumps now, allowing their whole squad leave will mess them up and relegation is very likely.

Only one realistic player I would take and that is Darren Ambrose.

Nobody would want King, Butland is too good, Redmond is too highly rated so might be off to the Prem, Davies did well here but we don't need him and Burke is a moaning t**t.

The rest are not good enough, even Lovenkrands, I wouldn't take him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21126539

Birmingham City have confirmed to BBC WM that they are open to offers for any of their first-team players as they continue to battle financial problems.

Blues, lying 20th in the Championship, are looking to offload a number of players to reduce their wage bill.

I would fancy a cheaky bid for Nathan Redmond and Curtis Davies there about the only ones worth bids butland would cost too much heres a link to there squad if any one fancys a look see if they like the look of any one, scroll to the bottom of the page : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/birmingham-city

Birmingham are in the dumps now, allowing their whole squad leave will mess them up and relegation is very likely.

Only one realistic player I would take and that is Darren Ambrose.

Nobody would want King, Butland is too good, Redmond is too highly rated so might be off to the Prem, Davies did well here but we don't need him and Burke is a moaning t**t.

The rest are not good enough, even Lovenkrands, I wouldn't take him.

agree with this, just because there is a firesale doesnt mean we should buy everyone.

Although ive always liked ambrose and his vesatilty means he would benifit us imo.

Don't rate Ambrose myself. Yeah he's got a good shot on him, but so has Gally :whistle:

i must admit ive probably only seen him play a dozen times and probably 90% of those were either early in his career at ipswich or in his purple patch at palace.

One gally is more than enough for me, so maybe i got this wrong :-)

Redmond would be a good buy, but i imagine we would have to pay £2-3 million at least.

Burke would be a decent shout, not the youngest player in the world, would add competition with marshall and knocky, probably available for around 500k.

Just because they say they are open to offers does not mean the players will be cheap, lets just see what happens.

Burke would be a decent shout, not the youngest player in the world, would add competition with marshall and knocky, probably available for around 500k.

If we ever signed him, I wouldn't go.

He is the player I hate the most in the Championship, he is a moaning bell. Always dives, always moans, and is a wind up merchant, always shout at him when he comes down here, because he always does the same antics.

If we ever signed him, I wouldn't go.

He is the player I hate the most in the Championship, he is a moaning bell. Always dives, always moans, and is a wind up merchant, always shout at him when he comes down here, because he always does the same antics.

A bit like Robbie Savage then - I tend to think people love this type of player when he plays for you, but hate them when they are opponents

Some terrible last few shouts in here. We should only be looking at players who will improve our squad rather than players who are happy to play bit part roles. O'Hara can't even get into Wolves team and seems ridiculously uninterested when ever I've seen him play.

Some terrible last few shouts in here. We should only be looking at players who will improve our squad rather than players who are happy to play bit part roles. O'Hara can't even get into Wolves team and seems ridiculously uninterested when ever I've seen him play.

:P

Archived