Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

Marco Rojas, I cannot emphasise how good this lad is going to be. He's available for less than a million. Snap up, and then sell for 5 to 10 times that amount in a few seasons. It also means Lloyd Dyer can be put out to pasture.

I despise the kid for the team he plays for, but ive been watching him a fair few times this season, he's pure class.

They don't call him the Kiwi Messi for nothing.

He was watched by Liverpool scouts on the weekend, and had a brilliant game.

Not exactly someone I'd want because we've got a brilliant keeper in Schmeichel but, what the hell happened to Craig Gordon? has he still not good a club? Sunderland paid 9m or him not so long ago.

He's still a free agent. It's a bit strange he's been out for so long, I know he's had a lot of injuries though.

Simeon Jackson, content to playing from the bench at Norwich, even when they were in the Championship. Better than Vardy.

Marco Rojas, I cannot emphasise how good this lad is going to be. He's available for less than a million. Snap up, and then sell for 5 to 10 times that amount in a few seasons. It also means Lloyd Dyer can be put out to pasture.

Would love this guy here. Pure class. Also gonna be friends with Wood..

Redmond would be a good buy, but i imagine we would have to pay £2-3 million at least.

Burke would be a decent shout, not the youngest player in the world, would add competition with marshall and knocky, probably available for around 500k.

Just because they say they are open to offers does not mean the players will be cheap, lets just see what happens.

Looks like Burke is going to Florist

Can't you idiots see that dyer is part of a TEAM.. We are not a collection of individuals like last season we are a team with individual strengths and weaknesses.

Dyers strength is his pace, if he had a final product he wouldn't be playing in the championship! Can you lot not see that when dyer plays it forces defenders back a few yards because his pace is terrifying..

In general this season my fellow Leicester supporters are CONSTANTLY MOANING about anything everything, slagging off players when we should all be supporting the team to promotion!

Can't you idiots see that dyer is part of a TEAM.. We are not a collection of individuals like last season we are a team with individual strengths and weaknesses.

Dyers strength is his pace, if he had a final product he wouldn't be playing in the championship! Can you lot not see that when dyer plays it forces defenders back a few yards because his pace is terrifying..

In general this season my fellow Leicester supporters are CONSTANTLY MOANING about anything everything, slagging off players when we should all be supporting the team to promotion!

Dyers shit.

😜

Dyer has the technical ability of a one-legged Giraffe.

showed by the fact that that Adomah has a total of 12 goals and assists this season, for a team destined for relegation.

So yes, exactly like lloyd.

Don't get me wrong i like Dyer. Adomah is very hot and cold that's what I was referring to.

Would like ryan tunnicliffe, would add something extra to the squad, a midfielder who could break up opposition attacks and be able to come on when we are a goal or two up away from home to sit in front of the defence. Or luke murphy would be a good signing.

Nathan Redmond

Watford are to bid £2 million for the Birmingham winger according to John Percy on Twitter, come on Nigel nip in with a cheeky £2.5 offer and nab him, great prospect and we could throw in a few players too.... ;0)

Nathan Redmond

Watford are to bid £2 million for the Birmingham winger according to John Percy on Twitter, come on Nigel nip in with a cheeky £2.5 offer and nab him, great prospect and we could throw in a few players too.... ;0)

Why would we bid more? If there bid got accepted we'd just match it and offer better wages

Archived