Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Leicester v Cardiff Scoreline Prediction

After their Peterborough defeat and losing their 100% home record i can see them coming to our place and having a right good go at us, (wounded animal effect).

However i think we are strong enough and confident enough at home to withstand their pressure and with a bit of luck wel win the game, if i could predict the scoreline id predict the lottery, but it will be a tough match!

We have not had a brilliant record away but have improved lately. The last 3 away games have resulted in 2 wins and 1 draw with an emphatic 4-1 at Blackburn. However the surprise home defeat against bottom place Peterborough had put a spanner in the works.

I would have taken a draw at the Walker Stadium but after the first home defeat its a must win for us just to show it was a blip last time out. Will we get our win, I really don't know. The first 20 minutes will be the most important and which ever team takes the initiative I feel will get the 3 points. I can't see it being a draw.

We have not had a brilliant record away but have improved lately. The last 3 away games have resulted in 2 wins and 1 draw with an emphatic 4-1 at Blackburn. However the surprise home defeat against bottom place Peterborough had put a spanner in the works.

I would have taken a draw at the Walker Stadium but after the first home defeat its a must win for us just to show it was a blip last time out. Will we get our win, I really don't know. The first 20 minutes will be the most important and which ever team takes the initiative I feel will get the 3 points. I can't see it being a draw.

Should be a game. I see Cardiff as a bit of a derby game for us nowadays. Not sure many will agree

1-1.

Which simply won't be good enough. It should be and it would be a respectable result given the opposition but thanks to the results against Barnsley and Millwall this match is a dare I say it, must win, we need to restore the damage done in games we should have got some kind of result out of.

Archived