Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Benefits of arriving early....

In the final game before Christmas, Leicester City are spreading the Christmas cheer by giving supporters attending Saturday’s game a FREE drink in the build-up to kick-off.

The first 2,000 supporters to arrive will have the opportunity to claim a FREE drink voucher courtesy of LCFC which will be available in all four stand concourses.

With the turnstiles opening from 1.30pm, make sure you get here early and be treated to a FREE bottle of beer, soft drink or tea/coffee.

Well it would be rude not to. :xmasbiggrin:

Why would anyone get to a football ground at 1.30?

Don't get me wrong no problem with the club doing it, but why when you have got so many decent boozers around the ground would anyone seriously run in at 1.30 for a free plastic pint of piss?

Doesnt mean you end up in the ground at that time though

Didn't say it did, but not everybody is the same.

At the end of the day, this is marketing by the owners. You get a free drink, but then you're in the ground at 1:30pm. There maybe a slight possibility that an hour and half before kick off, you might fancy buying some thing(s), thus spending more £££. They will only claim it back, as good business people do.

But, first, you can't complain at this offer.

Harsh. There are plenty of people, myself included, that live outside of Leicestershire.

Don't know how people can get there at 1.30 and sit there for 1 hour and 30 mins, especially at this time of year.

How ungrateful.

Should be ashamed.

They don't have very good ideas do they, what is a soft drink going to do or a bottle of beer. Here is a free bottle of cold tango.

Would of been better if they had hot chocolate, tea, coffee.

Don't know how people can get there at 1.30 and sit there for 1 hour and 30 mins, especially at this time of year.

They don't have very good ideas do they, what is a soft drink going to do or a bottle of beer. Here is a free bottle of cold tango.

Would of been better if they had hot chocolate, tea, coffee.

You obviously didn't read the line where it says "tea/coffee".

Don't know how people can get there and 1.30 and sit there for 1 hour and 30 mins, especially at this time of year.

Maybe because they meet people, maybe because they want to? I don't know why you're turning this into a debate, you clearly said people are 'sad' for getting there that early, despite not taking into consideration that everybody is different.

Why would anyone get to a football ground at 1.30?

Don't get me wrong no problem with the club doing it, but why when you have got so many decent boozers around the ground would anyone seriously run in at 1.30 for a free plastic pint of piss?

Cos it's FREE damnit! FREE! :D

Anything that's free sounds instantly amazing, no matter how shit it is.

You obviously didn't read the line where it says "tea/coffee".

I did, but just tea and coffee as hot drinks.

Then they get to the 1,000 person, oh sorry we have run out of tea and coffee.

Here is a cold tango, just lay on tea, coffee and hot chocolate at this time of year.

If I got there early, I would rather stay in my car than get a free drink.

I did, but just tea and coffee as hot drinks.

Then they get to the 1,000 person, oh sorry we have run out of tea and coffee.

Here is a cold tango, just lay on tea, coffee and hot chocolate at this time of year.

If I got there early, I would rather stay in my car than get a free drink.

So you did see tea and coffee but you think it would be better to have tea and coffee? When have they ever run out of tea or coffee in the concourses? Never while I've been there. And what if someone wants a beer or a cold drink? Don't you think it's up to them to decide? Can't believe you've got the temerity to moan about a ****ing free drink! Here's an idea - if you're gonna moan DON'T GO EARLY.

So you did see tea and coffee but you think it would be better to have tea and coffee? When have they ever run out of tea or coffee in the concourses? Never while I've been there. And what if someone wants a beer or a cold drink? Don't you think it's up to them to decide? Can't believe you've got the temerity to moan about a ****ing free drink! Here's an idea - if you're gonna moan DON'T GO EARLY.

Course i'm not going early, only takes me 20 mins to walk to the ground.

But still god knows why people would want to get there 1 hour and 30 mins before kick off.

Maybe cause i'm a boring idiot, who doesn't see anything good about this idea.

Take your own tea or coffee in a flask, at least it will taste better than the shit you get there.

Archived