Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Benefits of arriving early....

I did, but just tea and coffee as hot drinks.

Then they get to the 1,000 person, oh sorry we have run out of tea and coffee.

Here is a cold tango, just lay on tea, coffee and hot chocolate at this time of year.

If I got there early, I would rather stay in my car than get a free drink.

The kingfox we all love is back

:source:

Haha :appl:

The kingfox we all love is back

He is only back tonight, I just see no benefit in this at all. Arriving early just to get a free drink, what is the point of that, when you can take your own, in a flask keeps nice and warm and doesn't taste like shit.

Sorry guys for sounding like an arsehole again, but this idea is pathetic.

Nice offer but it's not exactly a dumb move on the part of the owners.

Loads more fans get in at 1.30, have a free drink (which they see off in 20 minutes) then have an hour to kill....and have to pay £3.30 or whatever it is for those awful bottles of Singha. Ker ching!

I won't be doing it for that reason - cheaper ale in the Dry Dock or Local Hero for me!

Nice touch though. :xmasbiggrin: :beer: :beer: :beer:

lets be fair, 2000 drinks multiplied by an average of £1 cost-price per drink will set the club back £2000. sure, it's only a fifth of one weeks wage for some players and sure, they may claw it back by all those people spending more because they are there early, but still, YAY!

Here is a cold tango, just lay on tea, coffee and hot chocolate at this time of year.

When did you get a car??

Didn't say it did, but not everybody is the same.

At the end of the day, this is marketing by the owners. You get a free drink, but then you're in the ground at 1:30pm. There maybe a slight possibility that an hour and half before kick off, you might fancy buying some thing(s), thus spending more £££. They will only claim it back, as good business people do.

But, first, you can't complain at this offer.

Cant complain, but you're right about buying other drinks afterwards. Which is why ill buy 6 cans, drink em getting to the ground etc then turn up at 255pm.

Much cheaper :)

Course i'm not going early, only takes me 20 mins to walk to the ground.

But still god knows why people would want to get there 1 hour and 30 mins before kick off.

Maybe cause i'm a boring idiot, who doesn't see anything good about this idea.

Take your own tea or coffee in a flask, at least it will taste better than the shit you get there.

You'd have to be a bit of a tit to get there the 90mins before ko, its as long as the actual match!

But you can see the business theory behind it.

Bet you they wont sell onut very quickly at all. if they did it with 60mins before kickoff itd rake the cuatomers in

N yes im pissed

When did you get a car??

Stole it

You'd have to be a bit of a tit to get there the 90mins before ko, its as long as the actual match!

But you can see the business theory behind it.

Bet you they wont sell onut very quickly at all. if they did it with 60mins before kickoff itd rake the cuatomers in

N yes im pissed

I can tell, that grammar is awful

When did you get a car??

Not so much a car but a mobility scooter with one of those plastic hoods round it!!

Archived