Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

Signing Darren Bent if we were in the Premier League isn't that unrealistic. Having said that, this guy sounds like he's chatting bull.

No doubt made up

He would have to know our accounts, Pearson or someone very close to divulge info and someone on Villa/Bent. And it sounds exactly like something straight off footballrumours.com

Dont even know why I bothered to post, let alone this twitter nonce

Cant imagine NP pleading!!

If FT is anything to go by it's more likely he headbutted the owners and made them train with the youth team in an effort to get more players in.

This is surely all about whether the club feels we NEED any additional signings?

I don't want any old Tom, Dick or Harry..

But conversely, I think we could do with strengthening.

It ALL depends on whether Pearson feels this and whether anyone is actually available?

When does the loan window shut btw?

This is surely all about whether the club feels we NEED any additional signings?

It ALL depends on whether Pearson feels this and whether anyone is actually available?

28th March

I think we safely say that NP won't get people in for the sake of it Col. But I think you're right, some strengthening to see us across the line wouldn't be bad.

I do think we need to dip into the loan market, but only if we are shifting a few as well. Personally Id send any of Futacs, Vardy or Moore out on loan. With St ledger and Whitbread nearing fitness I can see him slipping off the bench and its a critical time in his career.

Archived