Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

Pearson...

“Sean played half a game on Monday but he has a long way to go,â€

We have ONE fit senior centre half. A kid from Man U who is doing well, our own kid who is more of a right back than a CB and two injured CB's.

If these players still have "a long way to go" before they are back from injury CB is much more of a pressing concern that any other position. We have three fully fit senior CM's.

If Morgan got injured (god forbid) we'd have Moore and Keane at CB which is frightening.

Fair enough but I thought St Ledger would provide cover from the bench? but I guess if he gets injured again we are screwed so bringing in Gorkss would provide us with enough options at the back.

Because for the greater parts of their careers here they have either a) been gubbins or b) been injured.

don't you men the first has been gubbins and the second injured most of their careers? :ph34r:

Hope he's better than the last defender we had from Reading :ph34r:

I was working in Reading last year and my mate who is a season ticket holder raved about him. Wouldn't mind him on loan but wouldn't want him to sign full time because of his age and our PL aspirations.

If that is the case they have a very good chance of promotion. He's one of the best English finishers in the country but I still think he'll go to another PL club.

Inspired if it happens. Was all they seemed to lack against us the other week.

Not that Ill hear it but if Sky come out with their 'big spending' or 'money bags' Leicester tonight, there will be trouble

I'm sure they will forget that wolves spent about £14m in the summer. On top of the likes of Doyle, Johnson, O'Hara costing about £17m... on top of god knows how many other £1m+ signings.

Aint he a Geordie? Not too far from home and all that.

So why not go Sunderland who had a bid accepted a few days ago? Middlesborough fooked him off a few years back anyway. Perhaps it's because Sunderlands fans booed him when he came on for Swansea on Tuesday! Haha they'll regret that.

Graham has said he will not be moving to Boro - SkySports News.

I heard that Leeds enquired about the availability of Waghorn last night, Not sure of any other details but City have told them he is not for sale. Clubs also enquired about Dyer but got told the same. Unless someone comes in with a silly money offer nobody other than academy lads(loans) will be leaving.

Graham has said he will not be moving to Boro - SkySports News.

I heard that Leeds enquired about the availability of Waghorn last night, Not sure of any other details but City have told them he is not for sale. Clubs also enquired about Dyer but got told the same. Unless someone comes in with a silly money offer nobody other than academy lads(loans) will be leaving.

Are we likely to do any business besides Gorkss?

Archived