Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

Wasn't he one of the leagues top scorers before his injury in their promotion season?

He's scoring the odd goal here and there for the Rs but I just think he's just another Vardy/Nugent who are way too similar. We need a bit of variety.

In the pub now and just told my Dad.

He said he heard a interview the other which Redknapp said. "There are too many players playing for this club on stupid amounts of money and not putting the effort in which isn't worth 10% of their wage, however we have players like Jamie Mackie keeping this club going with the fight and determination he's showing".

There's only so much you can see of a player in training. He was the only player offering anything against Mill, how he hasnt been on the pitch since then is absolute madness

Based on?

I'm not talking futacs in particular , just seems whenever we hit a bad patch the "answer" must be somebody we aren't playing or is out on loan elsewhere.

All for rotation and giving players a chance, but I think when it comes to these decisions I take a back seat seeing as Nigel is the ermmm ..manager. :)

Archived