Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Burnley Match Thread

Knockaert to score a hat trick you heard it hear first.

We've not scored for three games so if you believe one player is gonna score three you probably believe you can fly as well! lol

Not that i'd complain if it happened but from the games at Burnley I've seen, we'll be lucky to have three decent shots.

We've not scored for three games so if you believe one player is gonna score three you probably believe you can fly as well! lol

Not that i'd complain if it happened but from the games at Burnley I've seen, we'll be lucky to have three decent shots.

After a Red Bull or two why not lol

Can't see Nugent and Wood fitting in it together though.

For me, we looked more potent as an attacking threat when we 'dabbled' with that formation at start of season. It would be a tough call to say whether we were more likely to score with Knocky and Powell sitting behind one of Nuge and Wood or whether to play both strikers and one of the two attacking midfielders. He'll most probably find a way of accommodating everyone in a 4-4-2 !!!

I've wanted a 4231 for a while particularly away from home. It's not without its problems though.

Nugent, our most gifted goal scorer will have to put a shift in working the channels & creating space with no Vardy to assist he'll be knackered and the games are coming thick & fast, the onus will be on the trio behind to make the most of that space.

Austin will also be more than a handful for Moore who's been known to make an error leading to opposition goal on more than one away game.

Happy overall though

Archived