Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Some Cardiff fans not happy with Chris Wood playing on Jan 1st

Guest MattP

Contacting the football league?

What the fcuk has happened to football fans? Cardiff as well, always thought they were a decent set and I actually don't mind them, can you imagine what the fans who created that atmosphere at home to Leeds think of this?.

You can see how they had the red forced on them so easily they behaved as feeble as this over it. Probably contacted the kit designers.

The "makes a mockery of the transfer window" is a pretty dumb argument.

The player can sign whatever piece of paper he wants, but he can't kick a ball until January 1st - there's no getting around that fact.

Can we stop all the hate of Cardiff please?

I really like Cardiff City. Quality establishment.

Hmm yeah. A Welsh team in the English football league, with Malaysian flags decorating the ground, while the supports call themselves the "Bluebirds" while their home kit is red. Definitely a quality club. Not laughable at all.

What a bunch of girls,I thought they were made of tougher stuff than that.

Swansea= Wales=Valleys=Tough rugged blokes who can take some shit

Cardiff=Wales=Valleys= Fooking Heidi.

Sir,sir the big boys have stolen my marbles.Blub Blub.

They haven't though. They're twelve points clear, we haven't bought any of their players. They've still got their marbles, they're just annoyed that we've pinched someone else's. That's surely even more pathetic.

Archived