Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Some Cardiff fans not happy with Chris Wood playing on Jan 1st

If he hadnt of played for us that day he would probably played against Cardiff for Millwall, how come they never mentioned that?, we did Cardiff a favour if anything, i hope Woody terrorises them in Cardiff shortly

They haven't though. They're twelve points clear, we haven't bought any of their players. They've still got their marbles, they're just annoyed that we've pinched someone else's. That's surely even more pathetic.

Correct,meant it but didn't write it,I will try again.

"Sir,sir I've seen some big boys smoking behind the bike sheds,is that allowed sir"

Teacher." Yes,now fook off before I turn the air red with my swearing,then kick you black and red "

Are Leicester fans actually bright? It seems that almost every other forum is populated by remedials.

It's a mystery that's baffled me ever since I took to Foxestalk. We may have our fair share of WUMs, but on the whole we must have one of, if not the best, online communities of any FL club. Even if 90% of people here can't detect internet sarcasm!

ThisIsLeicestershire, on the other hand... *groan* :sweating:

Alright what they did was pretty funny but some of the abuse for being Welsh is a little OT

No it's not. They are one of the few we can still be legally racist about so lets enjoy it while we can. And if they don't like it they can piss off back to that Celtic cack hole they call home.

This is brilliant.

They're clearly worried about us else they wouldn't be going on about a points deduction.

Thick twats.

They obviously saw the game where they had 35% of the possession - and won with 1 shot and a goalkeeper with magnetic gloves. They realise

that their luck must run out soon and are getting their excuses in early.

Archived