Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

Barclay Out

No the whole subject of this thread was to do with Barclay out protests, the police gave him a caution not Barclay himself.

Police act under the advice of the stewards, who are controlled by...?

The fans' problem with Barclay goes back years, incidents like this just stoke up feelings. Unfortunately it'd take something much bigger than this for a large group of fans to protest, or for Barclay to be removed.

We'll have to agree to disgree on this one. Rather scrub my balls with a wire brush than discuss it any further

Indeed, your fallacies make it a boring and pointless exercise.

The chap who threw it is headloose for throwing it, if I had a small child or OAP with me and it hit them I would want to break their legs

I suggest you think about your post, condemning an act then condoning or considering an act of violence. The benefits of a university education? :P

Not read the whole thread, nor the Burton singing section thread, but I have the general gist of what happened, but I think the protests are directed in the wrong way, attacking a member off the club is not going to get many on our side, what should be the focus is weasel.

We need a free weasel campaign, again not sure of any further punishment, but if he has been fined or banned or has any sort of record or caution we should be campaigning to get that reversed.

If there is no further punishment and the only real damage is that he missed some of the match then really it is a bit of a storm in a teacup and at best we will get an apology, calling for Barclay's head because someone got thrown out for not doing much, but hardly the best thing to throw around, by an over zealous security bloke is a bit ridiculous and will just be laughed. I know some of you have history with Barclay, but this is not the incident to challenge him on.

So sing support for weasel, positive action is always better than negative, and if you are determined to go after Barclay wait until he does something worthy of it, as others have said he personally didn't throw anyone out.

Anyone thought about how this could affect our team ON the pitch. If anyone worries so much about this they should go through the right channels at the club, not boycott the games that will affect our players?

Some right fvcking thicko's on here, if I went into any other establishment and started chucking stuff around then I'd expect to be dealt with.

Same attitude with "supporters" at games, give it big licks to the away fans during the game then as soon as they get outside and come up against someone bigger and harder they'll run to the police..

Good luck with any sort of protest you may get about 20 people interested. Most of us worry about what happens on the pitch

Just because you're an accountant or whatever doesn't make you better than the rest of us. Nice little link in your sig to linked, we get it, you've got a decent job and we are clearly 'thicko's'.

If you don't like this idea, state why, then leave the thread. Constantly belittling fans intelligence because they have a different opinion to you, quite frankly, makes you look a massive cvnt.

Not read the whole thread, nor the Burton singing section thread, but I have the general gist of what happened, but I think the protests are directed in the wrong way, attacking a member off the club is not going to get many on our side, what should be the focus is weasel.

We need a free weasel campaign, again not sure of any further punishment, but if he has been fined or banned or has any sort of record or caution we should be campaigning to get that reversed.

If there is no further punishment and the only real damage is that he missed some of the match then really it is a bit of a storm in a teacup and at best we will get an apology, calling for Barclay's head because someone got thrown out for not doing much, but hardly the best thing to throw around, by an over zealous security bloke is a bit ridiculous and will just be laughed. I know some of you have history with Barclay, but this is not the incident to challenge him on.

So sing support for weasel, positive action is always better than negative, and if you are determined to go after Barclay wait until he does something worthy of it, as others have said he personally didn't throw anyone out.

He was arrested and received a police caution.

Either you are getting on a bit and consider anything other than slavish compliance to authority a corporal offence, like it was in your day, or you are too young to have enjoyed a pulsing Kop, hordes travelling away or the light hearted, irreverent behaviour of past football matches.

Either way, I pity you.

It is also worth noticing that the two people to question other's intelligence on this thread both seem to have no regard for other's points of view, the emotional aspect of supporting LCFC and the disgust at an apparently heavy handed response to an incident which in no way was malicious.

So while there must be some comfort in judging everything in black and white terms, in so far as you don't have to think too hard to do this, I bet it feels a little like you are missing something important in life?

remove your tampon.

from my angle it seems some of you tools have nothing else in your life than LCFC, thats the bottom line.

you are sad people with nothing else to do

Best of luck

remove your tampon.

from my angle it seems some of you tools have nothing else in your life than LCFC, thats the bottom line.

Best of luck

Dear boy, you are on a football forum, posing in a picture with your missus as your avatar.

Your life is hardly full of glamour and excitement.

remove your tampon.

Best of luck

Are you trolling?

Because you come across as a complete moron.

Are you trolling?

Because you come across as a complete moron.

im a 'moron' who has stated a very true point

Im an LCFC fan who doesn't want mindless idiots protesting at the game

The lad may of been treated a little bit unfair but let him contact the club or whatever he wants to do

get over yourselves

Dear boy, you are on a football forum, posing in a picture with your missus as your avatar.

Your life is hardly full of glamour and excitement.

so a mindless decision of me to put my picture of my girlfriend and i has caused you to conclude i hardly live a life of glamour and excitement? amazing

try and come up with something better than that you piece of wood

The whole point of this thread was to stick up for the fans to say enough is enough. Weasel spent time and money to create a better atmosphere for us. I always back our fans be it n block, fosse boys or confetti but certain cretins at our club won't let it happen. Purpleronnie is always banging on how poor english teams support is. We tried to change things and the club stamp it straight out. Barclay doesn't like football fans. He likes tommy g sitting down, making no noise and reading his programme during the game.

your suggesting the thugs who cost the tax payer millions with their protests aren't idiots? look back at last summer with the London Riots.

I'm confused, either you think these Leicester fans are thugs or you think all protesters are thugs?

What's wrong with you?

Since when was the London riots and proper organised protest?

Since when was the London riots and proper organised protest?

it was initially a protest about the policeman shooting someone, don't know the full details.

This lead to 'people' if you can call them that performing mindless acts like looting and acts of violence against the Police and some Citizens which yes, is called a protest,

im a 'moron' who has stated a very true point

Im an LCFC fan who doesn't want mindless idiots protesting at the game

The lad may of been treated a little bit unfair but let him contact the club or whatever he wants to do

get over yourselves

The true point in question, then, is that you don't want people protesting at a game, even if they are - as you acknowledge - justified in their argument.

Quite ignoring the countless instances of protest eliciting change throughout history, are you aware that we once finished 8th in the table and won a League Cup because of two such manifestations; one to persuade O'Neill to stay at the club (which, by his own admission, swayed him) and another to get Barrie Pierpoint out of the club (which also worked, and led to O'Neill staying on)? Oh, and we won both of those games too.

your suggesting the thugs who cost the tax payer millions with their protests aren't idiots? look back at last summer with the London Riots.

Jonny your posts make it abundantly clear you do not have sufficient life experience or interpersonal skills to have a reasoned debate on this forum.The basis of some of your points may have some mileage unfortunately the way you construct them only seems to be courting controversy. Maybe you are seeking attention? I guess this is the case because you have made comments to people about comments passed to your girlfriend yet you both put pictures up as avatars......think about your actions fella!

I'm confused, either you think these Leicester fans are thugs or you think all protesters are thugs?

What's wrong with you?

READ THE LAST PAGE

people who want to protest about this situation will affect the players on the pitch most likely, which a lot of people are agreeing with. I'm not tarnishing all LCFC fans as thugs, at all.

Im proud of most of our fans

Happy now mate?

Archived