Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Cameron Stewart

According to the people, Leicester are set to nab him,what ever that means , for a cut price of 300,000.

Be a good buy if we get him for £300k

We offered a lot more before I think & didn't Hull also say they wouldn't sell to us as well.

Hey ho, we are getting linked to a few players.....next up. Fryatt as they might be getting Campbell from Sunderland.

he is not good enough in my opinion. can't get in the team at hull so was loaned to burnley, now sitting on the bench at burnley so going back to hull. knocks, dyer and marshall all better than him (in my opinion). although 300k is nothing these days i would rather see the money spent on other areas.

Yes , one suspension one injury we are back to one ?

We just expensively got rid of around 30 players, we're not going to start collecting them again.

Only the 18 train together would a new signing be happy with the development squad if not the new signing would an existing matchday squad member?

Sounds like a newspaper filling column inches or his agent angling for a payday

Knockaert, Marshall, Dyer,Gallagher, Waghorn, schlupp we have plenty of players who can play out wide plus Vardy if we're desperate! Stewart has gone off the boil we don't need him.

Out of those mentioned above I'd say Knockaert is the only one who gives us something different. Dyer is unplayable on his day, but these are infrequent, Marshall has been mediocre in most games, Schlupp is untried, but is being groomed into a left back. Gallagher is not a winger, he's a wide midfielder, Vardy has yet to make an impact as a striker, let alone a winger and Waghorn is best utilised up front. Stewart offers pace and a good delivery. I'd say for £300000 this would be a gamble worth taking.

Knockaert, Marshall, Dyer,Gallagher, Waghorn, schlupp we have plenty of players who can play out wide plus Vardy if we're desperate! Stewart has gone off the boil we don't need him.

only the first three have played there regular this year???

The others are not really wide players , played there yes ....

If the RUMOUR is true in Pearson I trust.....?

We just expensively got rid of around 30 players, we're not going to start collecting them again.

Only the 18 train together would a new signing be happy with the development squad if not the new signing would an existing matchday squad member?

Sounds like a newspaper filling column inches or his agent angling for a payday

Make your mind up?

lol

"

A good buy at £300k, with Hull looking good challengers for promotion I don't understand why they'd need to sell him. "

Pearson clearly rates the lad and knows how to get the best out of him..... bargain if you ask me

Spot on some players strangely only perform for certain managers,Jack Hobbs perfect example...excellent for us when he first signed,soon as Pearson left lost his confidence completely then was sold to Hull were he is by all accounts doing very well.

Archived