Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Cameron Stewart

I agree as temp cover he is fine. However, with him being temp cover I think this has brought about a complacency to Konchesky's game which has seen him drop off his level from last season.

He needs real competition for his place at LB and temp cover in the form of Schlupp don't cut it.

In this window though I still see CM, CB, LW, LB (in that order of priority) required. However I only think we'll get one in this window out of those.

Said a week ago, we need five but we'll end up with two. One down with Wood, one to go.

I agree with your order of priority (now and a week ago). So hopefully we bring in a CM next, then keep working through the list. I would only bring in another left back if we had already done the other three. I can see us only making one or two more signings in this window as well. Would like to see us shift some dead wood to make room for these though. (Wellens, Danns, Gallagher)

Since Konchesky has looked past it in a lot of games this season, yes I do.

Schlupp was doing fine then had one shocker against Leeds and he's barely been sighted since.

Schlupp is definitely capable of doing a job there but he will be wasted as a full back. Has so much more to offer going forward

I agree as temp cover he is fine. However, with him being temp cover I think this has brought about a complacency to Konchesky's game which has seen him drop off his level from last season.

I think Konch is still as effective as ever - I just think he's the victim of setting his own high standards so now an excellent performance is viewed as ' the standard.'

He needs real competition for his place at LB and temp cover in the form of Schlupp don't cut it.

I don't think it's complacency, I just think Konchesky is rapidly deteriorating as a footballer now unfortunately. I'd definitely want us to replace him, regardless of whether we got promoted this season or not. His delivery's pretty good, but he's a bit too much of a liability for me now.

Schlupp is definitely capable of doing a job there but he will be wasted as a full back. Has so much more to offer going forward

Does he? Apart from that hattrick in the cup against Rotherham, he's never really shown he can cut it as a striker in this league - he had plenty of sub appearances under Sven to make an impact too.

Is Marshall ready for the scrap heap now then?

The critisism Marshall is getting is ridiculous. He's getting back to form and his last couple of games he's performed well. In 3-4 games time, he'll be banging them in again from 35 yards.

Seems to have dropped since we last wanted him, obviously went to Burnley for a few months. Did well under Nige, England under 21 so has the potential but he didn't want to come earlier in the season before moving to Burnley.

The critisism Marshall is getting is ridiculous. He's getting back to form and his last couple of games he's performed well. In 3-4 games time, he'll be banging them in again from 35 yards.

He's the new Gallagher. He'll be roundly booed before you know it.

If its 300k yes thats a good deal but he's done nothing since Pearson left Hull. Hes was shit against us when he played for Burnley as well and I would be very surprised if he was to get in the starting 11. If were off loading Gally, Wellens, Danns they bring him in for the squad.

Agree, plus when he played for burnley against us he was shocking.

Since when did Pearson manage Burnley???

Where he has been and how he has played has nothing to do with anything.

He was one of hull's best players under NP, so get him in and replicate the same form and he will be a great signing.

He was one of hull's best players under NP, so get him in and replicate the same form and he will be a great signing.

Stewart was on loan there! Yes like I said for 300k good deal but be surprised if its that cheep. The bold above thats a great statement ha ha dont talk bull.

Love how quite a few have said that he was shite since Pearson left Hull, and then go on to say how they wouldn't like him to sign. Surely that statement speaks for itself. 300k for a player who would do well under Pearson. Even if he's a squad player there would be so much strength in depth, something we need for the run-in.

Bring the lad in and give him a chance!

Think you might have contradicted yourself a little there...

Archived