Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Cameron Stewart

I'm not surprised he's come back in a right mess, he was showing signs of mental problems last season.

He hasn't got the strength of character to be a pro footballer. Sad but there it is! That's from a Hull fan lol I don't think we should waste £300k on somebody that since an injury hasn't been good enough for Burnley or Hull!

Really, really not all that. Had a purple patch when he first got to Hull, didn't put a good performance in for them for months towards the end, has barely done anything for Burnley either. If he's coming in to fill the squad out fine but he's nothing special.

The boy has got some talent and is a confidence player. I think Nigel would know how to get the best out of him and would be a good signing. Players don't all of a sudden become useless after a bad spell, the Hull fans used to Rave about this lad, so if he could get anywhere near his best form he could be quite a signing.

300K would be a bargain, we need another winger as we have 3 which isn't enough.

Get rid of Wellens and Danns, sign Trotter which seems like it could happen

Replace Gallagher with Stewart and our squad depth and quality improves.

When did Hull decide to start selling us players again?

They probably still wouldn't sell us anyone they actually wanted to keep, like they did in the past. But if they are looking to get rid of someone, I doubt they will be bothered who they sell to, including us.

At that price I think he's worth a punt. Pearson seems to be good at getting the best out of certain players, for example Waghorn. If he can do the same with Stewart, then at the very least we could turn a profit on him.

Remember he's only 21... Didn't rate him however when we played Burnley, seemed non existent.

I'd rather Nige be forced to think outside the box again, if we had signed Stewart first time around we most likely wouldn't of had Knockaert.

That's not thinking out of the box, that's called rejection and moving on.

Bring him in, see what he has. Only 300K which is nothing for us at the moment. Get rid of Danns, Wellens and Gally to free up Stewart cash.

Archived