Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Attendance For Middlesborough

Come on then. No excuse about it being Friday night and on TV. Hull's ground was rammed just then (at least it looked it there was apparantley 16k there which is shit)

Whilst we won't sell out cos frankly our support is nowhere near as good as people think, what's your guess?

I'll go 27k including a fair amount of Boro

Possibly more realistic would be 25k ish. Anything less would be an embarassment of our own IMO

Come on then. No excuse about it being Friday night and on TV. Hull's ground was rammed just then.

Whilst we won't sell out cos frankly our support is nowhere near as good as people think, what's your guess?

Hull played on a Saturday against a local rival. We're playing Middlesborough on a Friday. Bit different.

We won't have more than 25k I wouldn't have thought. I can't go because it's a Friday.

Come on then. No excuse about it being Friday night and on TV. Hull's ground was rammed just then.

What, all 16500 of them?! Reckon 22,000 will be decent considering its a Friday night and on TV

You are having a laugh right? There were 9000 empty seats. A pathetic 16,000 attendance for that match. We should get 26,000.

What, all 16500 of them?! Reckon 22,000 will be decent considering its a Friday night and on TV

I wouldn't be suprised if they took 2k here

You are having a laugh right? There were 9000 empty seats. A pathetic 16,000 attendance for that match. We should get 26,000.

Did you turn on after they'd half left? The only end that I saw seats in was the Wednesday end

i believe that was a fans fixture not a pie and pint offer...

Fans fixture was Doncaster. I'm sure that Bristol City one was pie and a pint.

I don't think we'll get that many though. 25K would be decent enough. Then again I've got a feeling it will be more like 23K.

I wouldn't be suprised if they took 2k here

Did you turn on after they'd half left? The only end that I saw seats in was the Wednesday end

There were a fair few in the hull end. Capacity of 25,400. Attendance of 16,531. Would be embarrassed at that.

23k, anything on TV is always a killer despite pie and pint deals, add to that the predicted snow and I can't see many bothering.

I'm amazed to see people's predictions on here when this place is usually the only self congratulatory 'our fans are brilliant' site you find us on!

It's from one extreme to the other!

If we can't muster more than 23k whilst third in the league, on a Friday night (which are decent match days) against a team we're level pegging with, going in to what is becoming the business end part of the season then it's an embarassment!

i believe that was a fans fixture not a pie and pint offer...

Was definitely a pie and pint offer.

I remember moaning about season ticket holders not benefiting from it and the bloke behind me offered me his saying that he doesn't drink and he'd just had his dinner :D

Archived