Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Attendance For Middlesborough

watched boro' on the football league show and their home attendance is embarrassing, there doing well in the league and there only seemed to be around 10,000 in the ground. If they were to go up i'm guessing it will be a sell out most games. So fickle

6 points later, 2 places higher, 9 goals better off with 2 games less to go, yeh I think we should be beating the Huddersfield attendance

If it was a Saturday then I'd agree with you but it seems the midweek factor is a real thorn in the side for attendances, I hope we do beat our best crowd on Friday but I remain doubtful.

Pie and pie is decent offer to be fair, plus it's a fri night I expect this would be the best weeknight for attendances.

Current forum is v good but its on sky, also depends on the weather

All sorts of factors. Anyone notice how empty the Emirates was yesterday??

watched boro' on the football league show and their home attendance is embarrassing, there doing well in the league and there only seemed to be around 10,000 in the ground. If they were to go up i'm guessing it will be a sell out most games. So fickle

17,000 there, not bad really. Certainly wouldn't sell out if we went up, but like any team of course we would see an increase in attendance. We are situated in an economically deprived area, not easy for people to afford to go to the matches. As seen when we done a half price ticket offer we got around 27,000 so we still have the fan base, but the circumstances make it difficult.

I'd just like to draw everyone's attention to what is currently our highest attendance of the season - 25,913 against Huddersfield.

Do people really think we're going to top that on a weekday with Sky prancing around with their cameras? Admittedly, Friday is perhaps the best of the weekdays but it still seems rather unlikely that we'll get close to our highest attendance this season.

I'll go for 23-24k, a little above our average this season.

Also the probabl bad weather as southern support ie Mkt Harborough Kettering Wellingborough cant get back by train

Come on then. No excuse about it being Friday night and on TV. Hull's ground was rammed just then (at least it looked it there was apparantley 16k there which is shit)

Whilst we won't sell out cos frankly our support is nowhere near as good as people think, what's your guess?

I'll go 27k including a fair amount of Boro

Possibly more realistic would be 25k ish. Anything less would be an embarassment of our own IMO

I'd be surprised if its anywhere near 27k

23,500 tops

IMO.

Archived