Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Derby Game - Moved to TV

They're both already trolling the LCFC twitter feed with the 'we don't care' drivel!

Was expecting it at some point this week though with the minor East Midlands derby taking place Saturday

Derby are worse than Forest for it. They've got it drilled into their heads that we're hugely obsessed with them despite them really not being much more to us than we are to them.

Praying it's 0-0 with them pair this weekend. Sick of hearing all this embarrassing shite about it.

I've still never been to Pride Park! I can't justify the train fare, and ticket price when it's on SKY. I'll be waiting even longer now too as we'll be in different leagues soon...

Ha ha Pride Park , what the fvck have they had to be proud about since moving there ? Bring it on another bumming at home from us in glorious H.D, can't wait. :D :D :D

/

SKY have been better at giving us a good warning period for games this season it has to be said. Haven't wasted any money this season on trains, hopefully this'll continue!

To be fair other than Wolves they haven't scuppered any away plans at all.

Archived