Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Derby Game - Moved to TV

How many consecutive games v Derby have been put on Sky now? Whats their obsession with these fixtures?

Watching the shaggers get a good arse-raping again might be one ! :thumbup:

This will be our fifth consecutive live game versus Derby.

The previous four KO times have been:

Saturday- 5:20pm

Thursday- 7:45pm

Saturday- 5:20pm (upcoming)

Consistent

And we've won all 4 (hopefully to be 5), right?

Cannot understand their obsession with this fixture, but 5:20 sounds good to me. Dreading it when I saw people saying it'd been moved and worried they'd given us something like Sunday but very happy with 5:20 if I'm honest.

Cannot understand their obsession with this fixture, but 5:20 sounds good to me. Dreading it when I saw people saying it'd been moved and worried they'd given us something like Sunday but very happy with 5:20 if I'm honest.

Me to longer in the away Pub

They show our games against Forest fairly frequently as well.

It's annoying, but at least Derby is easy to get to and it's still a Saturday.

Spare a thought for Boro on Friday, wouldn't fancy that trip on a Friday night in crap weather.

Whats their obsession with these fixtures?

Viewing figures perhaps, ourselves Derby and Forest get some of the biggest crowds in the league so it's not hard to imagine games between us three bring in decent viewing figures being local "derbies"... even though they protest they don't care.

Viewing figures perhaps, ourselves Derby and Forest get some of the biggest crowds in the league so it's not hard to imagine games between us three bring in decent viewing figures being local "derbies"... even though they protest they don't care.

They're both already trolling the LCFC twitter feed with the 'we don't care' drivel!

Was expecting it at some point this week though with the minor East Midlands derby taking place Saturday

Archived