Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

sadly even as a passionate fan and ST holder I am not going down tonight, I work in town and only live at Blaby and it has taken me from 3.00 til now to get home and the roads are already treacherous. With temperatures set to plummet to -3 and more snow forecast I actually think itis a moronic decision with no regard for the safety of fans of both clubs allowing it to go ahead!

We have around 5 to 6 inches of snow over here in Solihull with freezing temperatures now and is chaos on the roads so will not be trying to get over, think it is so wrong to expect fans to make their way in conditions like this but suspect game will be on unles the police say it is too dangerous for travel, selfishly, if it does go ahead at least I can watch it on Sky !

Arriva football buses are cancelled which means I can't go. They can't guarantee me that the other bus service I can use will run all evening which is fair enough given that, even if the snow stops, road conditions will deteriorate when they freeze. For selfish reasons I want this off. But even before I knew I couldn't make it I thought this should be off. Madness.

Arriva football buses are cancelled which means I can't go. They can't guarantee me that the other bus service I can use will run all evening which is fair enough given that, even if the snow stops, road conditions will deteriorate when they freeze. For selfish reasons I want this off. But even before I knew I couldn't make it I thought this should be off. Madness.

Yeh but the pitch is fine :ph34r:

If the pitch is playable and the players are there, the game should be played.

It's not the Club's fault if people slip or fall. People know its potentially dangerous - if you want to go, that's a risk you take. If you don't want to take that risk, the game is on the telly anyway.

Archived