Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

FFS 1" of snow and the world stops......I've been to Stroud and Taworth today no probs. Cant wait to get down there.

I've been to Angouleme today. No problem.

Well my bus has moved nowhere in 30 minutes. No chance I'm getting home to get my ticket and be able to get back to the ground in time.

Forward planning, always carry your ticket.

As long as the train goes from Sileby to Leicester I'm ok and at present it says trains are running on time.

Guest BlueBrett

Not looking good for me. Stayed home from work so been drinking since about midday. Was banking on a lift but my driver seems increasingly reluctant. I'll check buses but not holding out much hope :(

Do you really think that the footballers get to the ground at 7:30pm change into their kit and play?

Joachim used to be in Mark Jarvis on high street to see the 2.45 at Kempton before some 3pm kick offs at Filbo.

Not looking good for me. Stayed home from work so been drinking since about midday. Was banking on a lift but my driver seems increasingly reluctant. I'll check buses but not holding out much hope :(

aspire young tory.

FFS 1" of snow and the world stops......I've been to Stroud and Taworth today no probs. Cant wait to get down there.

If what's outside my house is 1" of snow then i need to re-evaluate the size of my todger.

Forward planning, always carry your ticket.

As long as the train goes from Sileby to Leicester I'm ok and at present it says trains are running on time.

Forward planning like leaving syston at 3pm and still only being in the city centre!!

Guest BlueBrett
Game is back in doubt apparently.

Referee having a look at the pitch at 5:30

I thought the pitch was meant to be untouchable? Even if I can't make it I still want it to go ahead. I'm already hyped for it now!

Archived