Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

Worst case scenario is we take a 3-0 lead and it's called off at half time. That would be tragic.

I'd prefer that to losing 10-0

It wouldn't harm the club at all financially just to allow fans who will miss the game to have another ticket for a match. All that would happen is attendances improve for the next month and more fans will buy tickets for the remainder of the season because the atomosphere improves, could even help the team. All they are going to do at this rate is piss fans off so much they don't come back and you can't replace football fans

They've lost fans already this season but they don't seem to be very bothered about it. They'll just put another offer on every few games in an attempt to intice people back and make themselves look a caring club.

They don't have the gift of being able to think long term. Either that or they just think they can piss off who they want because we'll go up and get a full house every week in the Premiership (which is deluded).

Add that to the TV money and they probably think they can replace football fans. No matter how much they make out we are valued we really aren't very much.

There are now, realistically, two possible scenarios.

a) The match goes ahead with a much smaller crowd than possible, the club look amature and upset a good proportion fans, myself included who couldn't get to the game.

b) The club call the game off right before kick-off, upseting a good proportion of fans who were already in the city and able to get to the match.

Either way they'll be upsetting fans because they didn't take the decision to call it off hours ago when all these issues were clear. Why? Greed.

Guest BlueBrett

Not going. Despite an horrific beating my driver is sticking to his guns and I can't get a bus from here.

Hope everyone who gets there has a good time and bears witness to another fantastic lcfc performance and result.

a) The match goes ahead with a much smaller crowd than possible, the club look amature and upset a good proportion fans, myself included who couldn't get to the game.

b) The club call the game off right before kick-off, upseting a good proportion of fans who were already in the city and able to get to the match.

Either way they'll be upsetting fans because they didn't take the decision to call it off hours ago when all these issues were clear. Why? Greed.

At least your argument/rant doesn't involve Waghorn tonight.

They've lost fans already this season but they don't seem to be very bothered about it. They'll just put another offer on every few games in an attempt to intice people back and make themselves look a caring club.

They don't have the gift of being able to think long term. Either that or they just think they can piss off who they want because we'll go up and get a full house every week in the Premiership (which is deluded).

Add that to the TV money and they probably think they can replace football fans. No matter how much they make out we are valued we really aren't very much.

Every year on my girlfriends bday she gets a txt from them offering her free tickets shes never watched or been to a Leicester match in her life, yet me who has been following Leicester for almost 20 years with no connections to the city never gets anything lol

I'd take b), I wouldn't want to be leaving in possible mist and fog, added to snow and ice, in temperatures of -2, with no buses running at around 10pm.

Think people are being harsh on the club. Surely it's the police' responsibility to make the decision when it concerns traffic conditions away from the stadium? I would have thought the club's responsibility ends with conditions in and around the stadium, which appears fine

Archived